LUNDBECK Employee Reviews

A sinking ship
Psychiatry Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 10, 2018
Management is lacking the ability to make this a company anything more than it is, a glorified generic house. i have nothing more to add ihave nothing
Pros
Cons
management
Na
Psychiatry Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 24, 2018
Solid place to work. Company really does care about patients first. I would recommend Lundbeck to any person looking to join a pharmaceutical company
I wouldn't work here again if you doubled my salary
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILOctober 1, 2018
I had the great misfortune to work at Lundbeck approximately two years ago. I worked under an executive who grossly misrepresented the role, not to mention refused to have effective communication which made things more difficult. There were many times that I worked past my normal shift, as there tended to be a lot of "Emergencies" that my boss would wait to literally the last five minutes before I was supposed to leave. The straw that broke the camels back, was that for the first time in many years, I decided to work on my birthday (big mistake!). Mind you...I had left at my normally scheduled time, since I had dinner reservations with family and friends. I came in the next day, and all my boss could say was "I needed you. where were you"? I replied that it was my birthday and I left at exactly the time I was supposed to leave. I retorted with a snarky response, that I have worked plenty of overtime to make sure things were taken care of. It was an implied culture that even if you are supposed to leave at 5pm for example, that it's apparently an unwritten rule, that you should stay at least two hours later then your scheduled hours. Horrible work-life balance!!!!
Pros
Great benefit package and salary
Cons
Everything else
Good company
Acount Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLAugust 31, 2018
Lundbeck is a good company to work for. the problem arises with the partnerships we contract with. This creates a less than autonomiss situation and can become problem some.
Account Mangager
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 9, 2017
company good culture does not allow to run territory as own business. terrible leadership and does not treat employees right or values employees experience. terrible manegement
Pros
good products
Cons
poor management
Managersment sense of urgency
Former Account Manager 2013-2016 (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 19, 2017
When I started with Lundbeck it was amazing. We all worked hard and had fun. Then the sense of urgency came in. Everyday was "ramp it up". 2016 we made our corporate goal 2 months early but urgency remained, and goals increased. Very high pressure to increase sales and apply pressure to health care providers due to unrealistic high goals.
Pros
Good pay, benefits, car upgrades
Cons
Micro managers, unattainable goals, very POOR bonus structure
Great place - until recently
Senior Neurology Specialist / Area Field Trainer (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILAugust 27, 2017
Lundbeck had a great culture until recently. The Neurology Division is going to be reorganized in the near future due to a lack of pipeline products.
Good
Senior Medical Science Liaison (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJune 29, 2017
Lundbeck is a good company, they seem to care a lot about their employees, but in my experience don't have enough of a future to establish security so good people tend to leave.
Great company
CNS Are Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 2, 2017
The best culture and people I have ever worked with and I regret leaving the company. Company has great products and pipeline with 100 years of CNS history.
Pros
best company car program
Cons
large territories
back stabbing culture/ tons of gossip
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 27, 2017
Formerly a great place to work, but culture changed and several important products did not meet end points. Benefits and pay are very good, but it comes at a price.
Inexperienced upper and middle management with loads of negative gossip and back stabbing. HR department is awful and unhelpful. If you report inappropriate behavior by reps or management they seem to ignore problems instead of addressing them and have reputation of never standing behind the reps. Terrible, wildly inexperienced, and unprofessional regional director. Despite what is presented, promoting from within is almost nonexistent. Too bad because when I started, I loved my job. Be very wary and if you accept any positions within Lundbeck, it's best to keep to yourself and trust no one. Truly sad to say.
Pros
benefits and compensation
Cons
stressful, backstabbing, negative culture
Pharmaceutical company
MEDICAL REPRISENTATIVE TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  EGYPTJanuary 3, 2017
Communication with doctors and patients and take feedback from patients and pharmacies
Ive learnt alot about communications
Typed of doctors personalities
Manage
Very good
Hardest part outdoor feedback
Great culture
Specialty Injectable Account Manager (Psychiatry) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 4, 2015
Great culture. Innovative and strong CNS pipeline. Products that really help save and enhance lives. They are committed to improving the lives of patients suffering from brain disorders.
This position was posted from last summer ..they don't know what they want obviously...hum..
potential candidate (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILSeptember 5, 2014
It looks that they look for a rocket science there to hire...kind of picky people...I would not apply for it...that is for sure...
Pros
picky
Cons
don't know
Potentially a Good Company, Currently has Management Issues
Medical Information Associate (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILMarch 31, 2014
Every department is unique. Some have a great energy and progression while other departments were condescending and promoted a negative culture of gossip, rudeness and inconsistency of work product. Many management and staff changes within the Medical Information Department indicate its fragile environment. Unfortunately, these are not qualities you want in a highly regulated Pharma company.
Great Place To Work, Opportunity for Advancement and Great Leaders
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ChicagoOctober 18, 2012
Lundbeck has hired very talented professionals from both large and small pharmaceutical companies. Lundbeck is able to harness all of the great experiences from the marketplace and throw out all of the things that pharma is known for...internal competitiveness, always posturing with upper management and do anything to break down your peers just to get ahead. Lundbeck wants and needs employee ideas and input to shape the culture and procedures. Leaders listen and most importantly all employees are aligned to a common goal....Lundbeck's success. Great place to work, opportunity for advancement and everyone is willing to support one another so everyone is successful. If your passionate about working in pharmaceuticals, Lundbeck is the best place to go for a CAREER where you can succeed.
Pros
pipeline, career advancement, smart and intelligent people, great leaders
Cons
need more office space to accomodate the growth of the organization
Growing and a great time to join the company
New To Org (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILOctober 8, 2012
Great leadership and pipeline of products. Has a small company start up feel with the backing of a large org. Committed to its values and doing the right thing. As with any small org there are some challenges but they are open to hearing your ideas and implementing changes/process improvements. Be prepared to wear "multiple hats" which allows you to work on multiple projects with cross functional teams and leaders that similar roles at other companies would not.
Pros
great paid time off policy, casual friday's, summer hours, growing with a great pipeline of products
Cons
lack of processes
Provides strong career growth opportunity
Director, Sales Operations (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILAugust 23, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job at Lundbeck was opportunity to contribute to a patients care.
Small pharma company
Sr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Deerfield ILJuly 16, 2012
Very involved as part of the strategy team and had bigger responsibilities of managing brand budget and setting goals.

Hardest job is trying to come up with strategy for rear disease and brands with challenges.

Most enjoyable were opportunity to work with various teams