LUNDBECK

LUNDBECK Employee Reviews

United States62 reviews
marketed with another company copromoting two products
Too many reps calling on existing customers made for difficult messaging and respect for the providers. No new marketing pieces since launch in 2015 over 4 years.
I cannot recommend working for Lundbeck.
Working in sales, I found management at all levels to be poor. Lundbeck has a culture where everyone is afraid to speak their mind for fear of being seen as a non-team player. Consequently, they make the same mistakes over and over expecting different results. This is a company more concerned about achieving sales metrics than achieving sales results. Very clickish culture.
Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Lundbeck is an excellent company to be part of. They are dedicated to delivering CNS products to patients suffering from mental Illness. They are an excellent company.
Fast-paced environment
Individuals seem to wear a lot of hats all the time. A very fast paced environment. Can be overwhelming at times. A lot of work to be completed during the day; not enough time in the day.
Formation entrée dans l entreprise
Formation sur les différentes molécules très complètes et très suivies
Beaucoup d évaluation sur nos connaissances
Leave a review. Help people like you.
no internal promotions
Lundbeck does not value it's home office employees. HR calls itself a business partner, but nobody feels comfortable speaking to anyone is HR. Lundbeck also does NOT promote from within. Every open position is filled with someone from the outside. Turnover is extremely high. Check out the number of open positions on their website.
Excellent
Excellent work place and environment. Good work/life balance. Challenging changing patient lives.
Thoughtful teammates. Work hard play hard . Would recommend
A sinking ship
Management is lacking the ability to make this a company anything more than it is, a glorified generic house. i have nothing more to add ihave nothing
Pros
Cons
management
Worked for and with a professional group of individuals
I have been very fortunate to work for and with many people within a department while reporting to the VP of a particular department in the company (ie, VP of Pharmacovigilance, VP of Engineering, VP of Sales).
Pros
People, Culture
Typical Day
A typical day includes going to several offices to see the doctors and staff. Sometimes that involves taking coffee or a lunch but I will then detail the doctor and staff on the product and educate the staff on co pay cards and coverage for the product. We need to have a call average of 8 so we try to see around 8 accounts per day.
It was a smaller company and you really felt like they needed you.
We were focused on being "best in class" in all that we did. We realized that each day we had to do the small things well and this would lead to bigger successes. We wanted to be the solution to the problems that customers faced when dealing with mental health issues.
Pros
Great teammates.
Cons
Patent expirations & Loss of exclusivity.
Na
Solid place to work. Company really does care about patients first. I would recommend Lundbeck to any person looking to join a pharmaceutical company
I wouldn't work here again if you doubled my salary
I had the great misfortune to work at Lundbeck approximately two years ago. I worked under an executive who grossly misrepresented the role, not to mention refused to have effective communication which made things more difficult. There were many times that I worked past my normal shift, as there tended to be a lot of "Emergencies" that my boss would wait to literally the last five minutes before I was supposed to leave. The straw that broke the camels back, was that for the first time in many years, I decided to work on my birthday (big mistake!). Mind you...I had left at my normally scheduled time, since I had dinner reservations with family and friends. I came in the next day, and all my boss could say was "I needed you. where were you"? I replied that it was my birthday and I left at exactly the time I was supposed to leave. I retorted with a snarky response, that I have worked plenty of overtime to make sure things were taken care of. It was an implied culture that even if you are supposed to leave at 5pm for example, that it's apparently an unwritten rule, that you should stay at least two hours later then your scheduled hours. Horrible work-life balance!!!!
Pros
Great benefit package and salary
Cons
Everything else
Good company
Lundbeck is a good company to work for. the problem arises with the partnerships we contract with. This creates a less than autonomiss situation and can become problem some.
Great leadership
Very collaborative, fair pay, great products, patient centric. Great teamwork across areas. Fair time off, fair incentive compensation, and great advocacy program.
A great company
I have the ability to manage my territory as if it's my own business and with the support of the company resources and a manager who exudes trust and transparency. Most importantly, we all care for the people that we serve and keep them at the forefront of all that we do.
Great culture for the company. Poor Co-promote
Lundbeck was a great company with promoting great products. The ability to join a small company and launch products was a great experience. Co-promotion of products with different companies sharing same accounts was not a great experience. The call continuum and the ability to move a sale forward or have continuity was not there and impeded access and relationship building of accounts.
Caring culture
Caring company culture dedicated to patient advocacy. Headquartered out of Copenhagen Denmark. A strong worldwide presence. The majority of the growth is in the U.S.
Great place to work!
Lundbeck is a great growing company. The North American headquarters are in Deerfield, Illinois. The best part about Lundbeck is the patient-focused culture.
Account Mangager
company good culture does not allow to run territory as own business. terrible leadership and does not treat employees right or values employees experience. terrible manegement
Pros
good products
Cons
poor management
Productive, exciting
Sourced, recruited, phone screened, scheduled interviews, setup a job fair, recruiting for 150 nationwide sales positions, setup travel, processed all background checks and drug screens, ran various daily reports as well as weekly, did some research projects per manager request, various other HR related functions. Entered new hires into HRIS Systems, updated applicant log, Taleo updates, posted/unposted jobs.
Pros
Great company and people
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LUNDBECK. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.4
InHerSight Score
1.6Personal Development
2.6Career Opportunities
3.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight