Lundberg Family Farms Employee Reviews

Lund Berg
Heavy Equipment Operator shop mechanic (Former Employee) –  Richvale, CAAugust 11, 2019
This is a great place to work if your a hard worker. Definitely recommend this job if your into farm work. The people that work there are great as well.
Great place to work, happy to show up
COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Richvale, CAJanuary 20, 2019
Great benefits!
My typical day varies, which I enjoy, I can expect about three meetings per day.
I have learned a lot so far.
The culture is good, but could use some improving.
Consumer Response and Specifications Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richvale, CANovember 17, 2018
Management had a great flexible approach. Management team was great at employee recognition and great at training employees that want to learn.
Fun place to work with a lot of employee meals.
Great starting job.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Richvale, CASeptember 21, 2018
At the beginning, i loved working there, loved what i did and loved what I had contributed to the company. All in all, great place to build your light industrial warehousing work. However, over the years, trust no one as one day, a friend you made can be your enemy tomorrow. I still loved what I did, but broken promises and did not get the tools that I needed to work efficiently when asked for. The "majority" of the people there were great.

Job wise, it was always an ever-changing job where they tell you to do things differently due to some circumstances and some you will have to accommodate and decide how you will handle uprising situation(s).
Pros
Experience, Growth
Cons
Horrible Healthcare package. Pay differentials
great work place with great coworkers .
Millhouse packer (Former Employee) –  Richvale, CAJune 4, 2018
all in all it was a great job . great people and nice bosses made this a fantastic place to work it was hard in the begining but practice makes perfect .
Great work place good people for the most part
Farm Hand/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Richvale, CAFebruary 15, 2018
It was a great life experience and it was a great job with very friendly people to work with overall it was a very nice place to work part time just had terrible management at the time I worked there
Pros
Multiple breaks fresh water at multiple locations great pay and hours
Cons
Long shifts during harvest
Very efficient and very proud employees
Mixer Operator (Former Employee) –  Richvale, CAJanuary 3, 2018
Everyone did their part to push orders and keep good quality products everything was taught on point. Bonuses offered and was treated like family from all the Lundberg family
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Hard work pay wasn’t the greatest not competitive
Lundberg Family Farms
FARM LABORER (Former Employee) –  Richvale, CAMay 31, 2016
I was expected to be able to adapt to any situation, learn the skills needed and work long hours. Working for Lundberg Family Farms increased my knowledge in the rice industry, and allowed me to further my skills. My co workers were enjoyable to work with and made my experience working there that much better. The management was very professional and took pride in their employees. The hardest part of the job was rice harvest, working 12 plus hours a day. Harvest was my favorite part of the job because it gives you a sense of accomplishment when the season is over.
Pros
Employees
hard work
Pit Operator (Former Employee) –  Richvale, CAMarch 23, 2016
good job for someone begining in the work force. good summer time job lots of physical work. must be in good shape and not afraid of closed in spaces
courdinate 20 employee's on two different production lines.
Rice cake Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Richvale, CAAugust 11, 2015
Great place to work, love working here the Lundberg family really makes you feel like part of the family. we concentrate on quality not quantity. Safety first company.
Pros
Very Family orientated company
Cons
They treat there employees like family.
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Richvale, CASeptember 13, 2013
Plenty of variety, a lot of things to do, great for someone who is retired or a good stepping stone job. They do there best to make sure you succeed.
Supervisor Roles Shipping & Recieving
Swingshift/Graveyard Lead (Current Employee) –  Richavale CA Lead/SupervisorAugust 1, 2013
This company is a large family based job. They have grown so much over the years but still treat their employees like they are family.
Pros
BBQ's, Great Benefits
Cons
Swingshift hours.