LUS Fiber

LUS Fiber Employee Reviews in Lafayette, LA

LUS Fiber insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Good if you need the experience

It’s a good job if you have no experience and are looking for a new challenge. Definitely not career material. It’s a secure job and coworkers are nice for the most part but there is way too much drama that goes on behind closed doors and gossip going on behind everyone’s back, especially among management.

Pros

Great work/life balance

Cons

Gossip, Drama, more and more required of you with no extra pay

No Comment

Managers harass you and are very disrespectful, lack of communication, management shifts blame on others and expects you to be stupid enough to take the blame. Will retaliate via reporting you to Human Resources and HR takes their side every single time.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Lack of Communication

Fast Moving

You have to be ready for everything. in a typical day I would resolve five to ten issues, that needed to resolved to complete jobs or service orders on time.this is a fast pace job that can take over your life if you do not watch it. You are on call 24/7/365

This was a Civil Service job. This contributed to my overall review. I try to remain politically neutral.

This job was a Civil Service job and felt too political for my tastes. I would not recommend this work environment to anyone wishing to remain out of the spotlight.

LUS Fiber to the home project

- It varied from day to day. Dealing Contractors out plant design Internal Configuring Optical Network Equipment The entire project was an excellent learning experience, from construction to Fiber Splicing. Broken communication between divisions. Hardest part of the job - getting things complete before starting something else. The Flexibility around my school schedule and job security.

Pros

Job Security - New Technology and Equipment

Cons

Under Staffed - Broken communication

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Assisting customers face to face with any issues or troubles they may have with their accounts which include adding credits, or making changes to existing services

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LUS Fiber. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• LUS Fiber