LUSA Associates / Ultima Services Employee Reviews

LUSA Associates; subcontractor for Combined Technical Services
General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Twentynine Palms, CAMay 18, 2018
My four-month tour of duty with LUSA during the test of the Joint Logistics Tactical Vehicle was an exciting, satisfying and fulfilling experience. I found LUSA to be a well structured and cohesive organization and its leadership to be of high professional caliber.
Pros
Exciting work!
Cons
Duration of appointment is too short.
data entry
COMPUTER OPERATER I, DATA ENTRY (Current Employee) –  Twentynine Palms, CAMarch 24, 2018
wonderful company to work for, great personal and atmosphere. excellent competitive pay. job is a temp job working an average sixty hours a week for four months.
They didn't ask much of me at all; I was still in middle-high school
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TNJanuary 3, 2017
This was a very part time job in which I entered data into MS Excel. Not much to it, really, probably not a typical experience. There were no set hours. I was loaned a laptop and given a stack of applicants, and their data was entered into a spreadsheet.
Good Work Environment, Poor Management
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 2, 2016
Ultima Services gives their employees the space needed to stretch and hone their skills for their hired positions - no unnecessary deadlines needing to be met and they generally trust their employees to do a great job. The problem within the company arrives when said employees need assistance and contact company management - which seemingly consists of no more than two people: the president, and the vice president. Because there are only two people available to answer questions, they do not return calls or emails quickly or at all, possibly because they are flooded with other responsibilities. Lack of communication between management and employee is a constant problem, and can create a frustrating work experience.
flexibility
General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Olivia, MN 56277October 27, 2016
Staff was great to work with, contract was pretty smooth and easy to move into the next contract company. Over all the contract was good, as always there are some things we dislike about contracts.
w
Financial Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stennis Space Center, MSNovember 28, 2015
a government contracting company that provides direct and indirect services for several governmental departments. this is a small company that cares about their employees and treats them as family as well as ensuring that customer services are completed within the specifications of the contract.
nice job
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 28, 2012
need more hands on communication. Nice pay but not really any benefits. 401K was offered but company never match and put anything in. Difficult issue was Ultima is not local, so hard to communicate. Always had to left voicemails.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

Want to know more about LUSA Associates / Ultima Services?

Ask a question