Lute Supply Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Not what is relayed
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, OHJanuary 15, 2018
I find it a very difficult place to be employed due to miscommunication and manipulation from upper management. Was told I was being interviewed for a position that was being created for me and was forced to do a position I openly turned down in the initial interview.
Pros
Discounts
bad company
Warehouse/Driver (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 21, 2017
a very bad place to work they make you feel stupid, and nerver give out raises. they talk down to you very unprofessional and very stressful.in the winter you work in the cold and in the summer you work in the heat.
Pros
Cons
no raises are ever give out and they treat you like a dog
screwed up place to work
Employee (Former Employee) –  columbus ohioMarch 3, 2017
the place is so in organized management is horrible all they want to do is sit around and smoke cigarettes and watch the internet very in professional you apply for one job the give you something else I would strongly avoid this company if you are looking for a job
Cons
long days
A sharing company with its employees
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 21, 2017
Great company to work for. I was in outside sales and had to produce results to make lots of money. I had the responsibility for the entire dealer network when I started with them.
Pros
Mostly my own boss in an assigned territory
Cons
Changed commission structure during my last year
good place to work but no money
Warehouse Associate/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVApril 3, 2016
good job no money or insurance very fair managers and co workers were great. alot of great customers very willing to teach about computer systems
Fun work enviornment
Lead Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati-OHJuly 14, 2015
A day at this place was never a dull day! Most of the associates there were fun to work with and the contractors were mostly very pleasant. Made some good friends there!!
Laid back work environment with personal bonds with each customer.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, OhioJune 29, 2015
With Lute Supply's easy-going atmosphere, it makes for a great place of employment. Although, the company has a "lax" atmosphere, my co-workers and I always made sure our job was completed correctly and in a timely manner.
While the company continues to grow, they take pride in being a hometown business and treat their employees with fair wages and befits. Although, this company also sold to the public, for the most part, we worked with contractors all over the tri-state area. With that being said, we saw many of the same customers on daily basis; which makes it easy to grow a personal relationship with each customer and ensures great customer service.
Pros
Fair pay, hometown pride, American made products.
Cons
No room to grow within company.

Want to know more about Lute Supply?

Ask a question