Lutheran Senior Services Culture reviews

A very good place to work as well as a good place to make a home for one of your love ones who need additional care
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 15, 2018
It is one of the best facilities I have worked for.A clean and friendly place to work as well as a place you can grow at .The staff is very friendly and always willing to help out if you help.
Pros
A place to grow at
Cons
Not any cons
Official response from Lutheran Senior Services
June 26, 2018

Hello and thank you so much for your positive comments about both living and working at Lutheran Senior Services! We appreciate all that you do on behalf of our Christian Mission of "Older Adults Living Life to the Fullest". Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have additional comments or feedback.

Great place , great envoirment , great workplace.
Cook (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 16, 2018
Lss. Has been one of the best jobs I've had. Benefits are great, pay is fair. The culture their is very diverse many people of different backgrounds.
Nice
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ballwin, MOJanuary 8, 2018
LSS is a great company to work for . I worked at the MB campus for 10 + years . The place is beautiful . The benefits are good . Some areas are lacking but overall a great place !!!
Positive work environment
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Glen Carbon, ILSeptember 29, 2017
Caring friendly staff at all levels contribute to a positive work environment. Good work/ home balance. Monthly training related to elderly care and safety of the community is on a self-paced computer module platform. There are also monthly staff meetings for fun and facts.
Pros
Free holiday meals and extra pay
Cons
Poor communication
Enjoyable place to work as a CNA
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ballwin, MOSeptember 9, 2017
I've been here a few weeks and I love it! Friendly and helpful staff for the most part. Great pay with differentials and waiting forward to my benefits kicking in.
I worked there for 18 years. Was a fabulous place to work
Licenced Practical Nurse (LPN) (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOAugust 7, 2017
Great place . Families and wonderful. Family atmosphere. Team work.I learned alot working here. Theybalways have fun things to do for staff and family.
Love lss!!
Educator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 15, 2017
Very refreshing to work in an environment where employees are valued, and listened too. The administrators talk to the common folk when they visit and listen to ideas. My coworkers in office are amazing and great team players. Plan on retiring here
Pros
Great co workers, feeling valued, open communication
Cons
Slow to accrue PTO in beginning
Working for Lutheran Senior Services is very rewarding. The company is very mission driven and it shows in every task throughout the day.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOFebruary 21, 2017
Every person is approachable. You really become part of a family and work as a team. With every challenge there is a solution.
Pros
Great benefits, residents, leaders that truly want feedback
Great nursing staff
CNA (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 8, 2016
Great coworkers, loved the residents and the staff. Great nurses to work for. Unfortunate that it closed its doors this year.