Customer Service and Sales Rep Associate
Customer Service and Sales Rep Associate (Former Employee) – Florida – May 3, 2018
Provide quality customer service, and assist with sales.
• Coordinate visual designs for new floor models and sales displays.
• Maintained front door display to streamline flow and enhance sales.
• Oversees cash register for opening and closing of store calculations.
• Responsible for planning and implementing new merchandise promotions.
• Supplied advance materials for schedule meetings, and team conferences.
• Coordinate and assist with sale event planning and merchandise freelancing.
• Evaluate merchandise inventory, damaged merchandise and stolen merchandise reports.
• Coordinate and managed multiple projects and events such as new merchandise marketing.
• Assist with implantation of security and loss prevention strategies for merchandise assurance.
• Handle returns for damaged merchandise for high-end designers, vendors and manufacturers.
• Responsible for fixing damage glasses and adjust lenses including the frame of the glasses for customers
satisfaction and comfortable wear.