LVMH Beauty
Happiness rating is 67 out of 100

LVMH Beauty Employee Reviews

United States120 reviews

Great place to work for as a Sales Associate

Working as a Sales Associate for one of the brands within the LVMH group is fantastic. In particular, I work for Dior Perfumes, and have the pleasure of going to different stores to promote their fragrances. In doing so you meet several people, and customers. Learn so much about what fragrances are, and about what customer see and identify with.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

There are no benefits for Sales Associates

Limited for US employees, salaries below industry standards

Low salaries for a luxury company experiencing record years. Was one of the first to go back into the office (August 2020!). The work is easy and predictable, but there is no room to really move up unless you're from Paris HQ. It's not bad, but could be better.

LVMH Beauty insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment

Toxic

Toxic company, don’t recommend. You must work long hours and have zero work life balance to succeed here. Pay doesn’t even make up for how much you work and it’s low to begin with.

Very good perks

Very nice environmente, international and enriching. Fairly well paid, nice management and good career progression, it is the right place to grow both personally and professionally.

Thriving environment

Fun, growing, thriving environment. Cutting edge technologies and educated colleagues. Long hours the job can be complicated or time sensitive. Overall a great experience.

Pros

Professional

Cons

Good benefits and smart C suite

Good benefits and smart C suite .Bad middle management but great place to start a career. Training is good and company is the most influential in the sector.

No opportunity to grow, strict HR, decreased benefits

LVMH in Springfield used to be a good place to work. However, all of the nice perks and benefits of working there are gone. HR department has driven the company down the drain. Morale of the employees can not get any worse. No one is happy.

Pros

The brand recognition of LVMH

Cons

Everything. Managers, benefits and perks gone. Forced "volunteer" work.

Challenge and travel

It was a great and exciting place to work. I was a Sr. Project Manager and implemented projects from build out of their existing Maryland DC, Build and implementation of their Magazine deptartment in New York along with IT projects in San Francisco. It is a great place to learn and expand your experience

Pros

Just a great company

Decent Job

The pay is really good which can make the job worth it. You also get a bunch of freebies and come across some amazing co workers and customers. The only down side is all they care about are your sales which is understandable. If you great at selling this is a good job for you if your not you wont last with all the pressure they put on you with sell goals. The store can be slow and you have no customers but they dont care they just want their sales! It can be overwhelming.

Pros

Pay is great

Cons

Sale goals unrealistic

fun work place

Was my dream job for a long time. you have to work super hard and be passionate about your position to enjoy it. Fun work place if you love fashion and talking to people.

benefits

Great company

The best job I have had, great experience working in the luxury boutiques onboard cruise ships. Fantastic brands and exceptional customer service. Highly recommend.

Lvhm

After my interview with starboard which is a LVMH company. I’ve had a brilliant five years at the company. Life changing and so many skills and memories made! It’s been my absolute pleasure to work for them

Pros

Money

Cons

Work life balance

Love this Company

Christian Dior is an amazing company to work for. The goals were always attainable as long as you put the work in. Education classes are very informative. Work atmosphere has always been positive

Innovative company with moderate growth value.

The company, nationwide, tends to hire great people on the ground. For the most part, leadership is encouraging, tough and responsive. I've enjoyed the company's marketing strategies throughout the years.

Pros

Work with a leader in innovation

Cons

Leadership can be hit or miss with regard to effectiveness

Amazing place to work at

Great people, Drive towards excellence, Full exposure to the luxury industry. Great working environment; famous brands, Engaging, Competitive, Exciting, Rewarding, Progressive.

Great company HR N America lacks integrity

Overall the company is great, especially the Parisian corporate office and the amazing staff. I found I felt more at home and valued there than in the New York corporate office . My position was as a trainer working long hours and traveling constantly , I did enjoy it , as it was amazing to be in the stores .

Very strict corporate rules

Management differs from store to store but my experience was not positive at the location I worked at. Like with any new job, there was a lot of information to learn regarding company history, store policies and procedures. The initial training outside the store was very thorough but the rest was to be done at the store with the manager and assistant managers. The training for new employees was done in between customers, constantly interrupted & never completed by the managers. If a question was asked , the managers answered by asking a question in return therefore the original question asked by a new employee was never answered! This made an uncomfortable & frustrating atmosphere especially when rushing while helping clients and trying to make sales to meet the high goals expected. It was very unorganized and simply not a pleasant atmosphere to work in.

Worst place to work

Management is bad they have clicks amiga themselves. Also they have conflict of interest which only applies to regular associates since I was fire for dating the managers booty call which I was not aware of I feel I was wrongfully terminated

Exceptional Work Environment & Leadership

People centric company focused on talent development and a commitment to their Brand(s) heritage, mission and values. Committed to the client experience both internal and external. Forward thinking with a strong value for employee contribution.

Luxury business that's still growing and has a lot to offer

Typical day I have to review daily my bank accounts and also the general ledger to maintain an accuracy of the books I learned how to work with a big company that's use to manage over 2 million weekly The workplace culture is very friendly and helpful The hardest part of the job is the end of the month because the closing has to be done in 5 days The most enjoyable and fun, they always have different activities to involve and relate with your co-workers

Hands on selling and customer service.

customer service is a top priority for the company just as any other may be. flexible with schedule and easy to contact when needed. I love working with customers and being able to give them my attention to fulfill their request.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LVMH Beauty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.9
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.7Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare LVMH Beauty with

• LVMH Beauty
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?