LW2 Solutions

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun place to work with potential to make lots of money

This was one of the best jobs I’ve head. Even if you’re new to sales you are trained with a process that works. You can utilize these sales techniques for life. The commission structure is great as long as you put in the work. You also get to work with different nonprofits that add meaning to what you’re doing. Potential to move up and advance in company.

Pros

Great work environment, great pay

Cons

No benefits, long work hours

Cool job culture and save the world

I really love LW2 because of the non-profit connection and the impact we make. It's a cool office to be in, lots of new things to be learned all of the time.

Wonderful Place to work for future development

Very exciting place to work lots of energy everyday. I enjoy all the money and opportunity that can be made and i also love the support network expecially from all of management in regards to helping you get to where you want to be.

Love it here!

I am extremely excited to come to work every day! I love the people I work with, the owners of the company are hands on with ALL staff, the atmosphere is fun, and at the end of the day there is a great opportunity to grow with the company. One-on-one training is provided every day and we get to work with AMAZING non profit clients. The management team does not like to micromanage but actually delegates responsibilities to those who seek more! It is challenging work but the team at LW2 is very inviting. I would recommend this company to anyone who has a passion for speaking with people and anyone who likes to travel. You can't knock it until you try it!

Fun office environment but horrible management

Coworkers are amazing, you make great friends and lasting relationships. However, the management is incredibly unprofessional and disorganized. Never received benefits that were promised, sent on road trips that were not booked prior, owners lie about sites, pay, and bonuses.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LW2 Solutions?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LW2 Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

LW2 Solutions Reviews by Location

• LW2 Solutions
  • Charlotte, NC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?