LW2 Solutions

LW2 Solutions Employee Reviews in Charlotte, NC

I really love LW2 because of the non-profit connection and the impact we make. It's a cool office to be in, lots of new things to be learned all of the time.
Very exciting place to work lots of energy everyday. I enjoy all the money and opportunity that can be made and i also love the support network expecially from all of management in regards to helping you get to where you want to be.
I am extremely excited to come to work every day! I love the people I work with, the owners of the company are hands on with ALL staff, the atmosphere is fun, and at the end of the day there is a great opportunity to grow with the company. One-on-one training is provided every day and we get to work with AMAZING non profit clients. The management team does not like to micromanage but actually delegates responsibilities to those who seek more! It is challenging work but the team at LW2 is very inviting. I would recommend this company to anyone who has a passion for speaking with people and anyone who likes to travel. You can't knock it until you try it!
Coworkers are amazing, you make great friends and lasting relationships. However, the management is incredibly unprofessional and disorganized. Never received benefits that were promised, sent on road trips that were not booked prior, owners lie about sites, pay, and bonuses.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LW2 Solutions?