Lynch Ambulance Employee Reviews for Emt-basic

2.5Job Security & Advancement
Professional ambulance company that offers great healthcare experience
EMT-B Field Training Officer (Current Employee) –  2950 E La Jolla St, Anaheim, CA, 92806October 24, 2018
I have been an EMT for 4 years and have prior experience working for another private ambulance company. Working at Lynch is a total night and day difference from my previous EMT company. Management seems to be a problem among other private ambulance companies but at Lynch I feel that our supervisors genuinely care about us.

Lynch ambulance is a professional organization where you can gain introductory experience into the vast field of healthcare. The company offers shifts where you can work one on one with a paramedic, run critical care transport calls, and run pediatric calls on the CHOC unit. I would recommend working at Lynch ambulance to anyone that wants to build healthcare experience.
Pros
Awesome introductory position into healthcare, Great partners, Management is genuine and cares about you, flexible schedule, decent calls, Work with paramedics, Registered Nurses and Respiratory Therapists
Cons
Low pay, long shifts, sometimes calls are very routine
nice place to start, but horrible place to be for more than 6 months
EMT-B (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 30, 2018
Routine here, hospice calls, hospital discharges, and ER calls. Lynch provides no benefits. Lynch is moving to a hospice company now, very depressing.
Pros
Some partners are cool
Cons