Lyneer Staffing Employee Reviews

Temporary Agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Carson, CANovember 5, 2018
Lyneer is great if you need quick work. Very few times do companies employ full-time, but regardless always put your best foot forward. Lyneer always provides opportunities.
Pros
Fast Placement
Cons
Work/ Position not guaranteed
it's ok
Packing, picking, inventory. warehouse work (Former Employee) –  Union City, NJOctober 31, 2018
You work as hard as you can and you get nothing there is no raise
Start very early in the morning, could work long hours.
and this company reviews must not be mandatory
Dont work here!
Warehouse Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 29, 2018
Hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Favortism is shown to different employees. Managers and regular employees have inappropriate relationships with the women.
Pros
getting off before 3pm most days
Cons
no break a lot of days
good company
Accounting Clerk/Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, NJOctober 23, 2018
I worked for Lyneer in Nj and Fla so far so good I was able to make a decent living with the agency in Nj but so far im waiting to get started here in fla.
Manejo de carga
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAOctober 23, 2018
Pues hacia lo mismo que en la de fairway que era cargue y descargue (que llegaba un container le entregaban un documento en el cual venia toda la informacion y lo que hacia era ubicarla en la bodega colocandole numero que veia en el documento), entrega de ordenes e inventarios
Pros
No tengo ninguno fue muy corto el tiempo
Cons
No se crecio mucho como trabajo
Fun relaxed environment but had to produce weekly sales
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 23, 2018
I had a great experience working at Lyneer, we had to produce our weekly quotas by using LinkedIn Recruiter and cold calling. It was a Monday-Friday 8-5 but we had to forward our phones when we were off to stay in contact.
5 starts
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAOctober 22, 2018
Lyneer Staffing is a great company to work for, if you are serious and need a job Lyneer Staffing will help you. If you are just in a need of one day or two days be honest and let them know.
Fairly fair
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 18, 2018
They work hard to get you into a contract and keep you there. The women at the Edison office are very nice and really do their best to help you. It can be difficult to get ahold of themn though.
Pros
Better tlpay than the actual companies your working at
Cons
Its a contract, if the company your working st for any reason doesnt like you they can just stop your contact
great staffing company
Packer (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJOctober 2, 2018
the staff at lyneer are eager to help with your journey to find a job. The company is a little slow at times but keeps you aware of job available for your skills
Busy workplace but it was a fun environment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WASeptember 26, 2018
I had a great learning experience here and everyone was very friendly towards me as I continued to grow and learn more about the job itself. I learned further about responsibility and how a crew works together and productively. I will definitely take what I have gained from this job and grow even further. Overall amazing experience
Pros
2 15 min (paid) breaks

Want to know more about Lyneer Staffing?

Ask a question
It's business
Line Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GASeptember 20, 2018
Although my on-site was great and the main office resolved payroll issues for me on occasions(when necessary). it would be the last place I send someone for job. the pay rate is low and raises aren't given.
Job Opportunity
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Lathrop, CASeptember 16, 2018
Working with Lyneer staffing is good experience. They provide jobs as soon within 1-2 weeks. Pay rate provide by Lyneer is much better than other companies.
Overall Integrity
Onsite Manager, Stellar Management (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WASeptember 14, 2018
When I started with this company it was great until I noticed favoritism by the Branch manager and the Vice President of the region to one particular employee only because she was dating the VP's son. Bonuses were given just to the Branch Manager and that particular employee.

I was not given full support during my tenure on the job, and the VP never once visited my job site during my shift.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, no regard for staff.
sorting mail
Domestic Sorter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2018
this is a company help you for starting your first job, this is external company and send us to work to different companies, is not to bad. The staff company is always for help us,
They found me the job at Hello Fresh
Associate Team Member (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 30, 2018
It was alright place to work. Too much standing up. I really just want to upload my resume not give a review on my past employer. They help people find jobs.
Pros
75% off on products
Cons
Short break, standing up all day
Productive and fun place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJAugust 23, 2018
*The part most enjoyable from Lynner work places is the break time.
*I learn how to put on and take off labor's.
*The part most difficult is when the boxes fell off and we have to grab then and put them in their places again.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Like working there.Relaxing
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GAAugust 20, 2018
The hardest part of the job is getting up in the morning. The people that I work with are very friendly. We work together as a team. My supervisor is very understanding.
Worst place ever
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAAugust 19, 2018
Doesn't Recommend
I worked for 3 months and was enough to see a lot of abnormalities. Horrible leaders, who have no relevant experience. Managers who can't lead or train anyone. HR team doesn't know HR at all. Namely puts out so many best practices articles that they don't follow. I've never heard anything positive about the HR team from anyone EVER! It's actually the opposite. There is no transparency or integrity. Do not take a job in customer success, benefits or any supporting roles, you will be worked to death for one or two days and the next 3 weeks they don't even remember you. There is no work life balance at all. You have to kiss enough butt. Or if you're good at acting "busy" and don't want to learn or grow, work at Namely.
Advice to Management
Pros
Honestly I couldn't find anything good
Cons
They have no Ethical or professionalistm
Good plve to worl
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  North Brunswick, NJAugust 16, 2018
Grat place to work, great team. Everyone is very helpful and welcoming. Management is great, gets benefits after 90 days of work. Crazy schedule but very useful.
not really productive and not fun environment to be in.
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 15, 2018
lynner staffing is not a legit temp agency that gives you goal and makes you feel good trying to exceed that goal. lyneer staffing will over work,under pay and will not appreciate the hard work you had put in.
Pros
for drug users and alcohol drinkers. due to no drug screening. paycheck every week.
Cons
its really was a waste of time and i strongly do not or will not refer lyneer staffing for anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lyneer Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight