Lyneer Staffing Employee Reviews

No good
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 17, 2018
Long hours, Never see family, No direct time to get off, very unpleasant working conditions, Brakes aren't on time, Can't leave until work is done, only had one day off a week
Awful
Area Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJuly 15, 2018
Micro Managed, I was not allowed to make any decisions on my own. Even in those circumstances I was able to make some really large client sales, however due to the lack of stability of the management, recruiters and placement staff, they could not fill orders I brought in.
Pros
Cons
Constant phone calls from Manager
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Durham NCJuly 5, 2018
A typical day at work consist of 12hrs on your feet very fast paced multi tasking and rated on production contract position what I enjoyed most was meeting new people what I enjoyed less is summer time the facility can get very hot due to the opening of the doors
Labor work
labor work (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 4, 2018
I liked working, with them, but for the job, I was attending too, I believe as a hard environment work area, we should, doo get paid 12.00$ per hour, It will help them, too keep, workers too stay, with the company.
Excelente muy responsable y cumplen en todo a tiempo.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJuly 3, 2018
Son muy responsable a la hora de trabajar. Debemos llegar puntual.
wonderful
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 28, 2018
the time spent working for this company was amazing there wasnt any problems with payment schedule. Im just very upset that i had to give up that job and move back home
Pros
everything is perfect as long as you make it work for you
Review
PRE SORTER (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 26, 2018
If you are looking for something immediate they will get you in fast. Staff was fast and friendly-ish. As I stated before if you are in desperate need they are a good place to go.
Worst than boot camp!
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Morrow, GAJune 21, 2018
The environment is hot in the warehouse, they short your check every week... drama with management...break into your cars...short your check...worst staffing agency. they don't respect you and they talk to you any kind of way and if you defend yourself you get fired or sent home for the day. Great job for spanish woman. youll get a raise as well as dates with management. Other races STAY AWAY FROM THIS AGENCY! they dont care about you unless you spanish.
Pros
Clean bathroom
Cons
Everything else.
Good life balance
On-Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dayton, NJJune 19, 2018
I been with Lyneer for almost a year and I love how I can have a good work/life balance. Good management and I can make a lot of desicions on my own. There have been days I have been able to work remotely as well.
DHL Lyneer Review
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 4, 2018
Scheduled shifts were prompt and well managed. Shift managers effectively shared planned shift plans, ensuring team effort was mutually understood and delivered.
Great crew
Crew (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDMay 24, 2018
A courteous environment. Lots of hours available and good managers. 2 shifts and the possibility of transfer to DHL global mail. Not difficult to do either.[[[[[[[[[
Very flexable with pay on time and finding jobs
Save on seafood (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLMay 22, 2018
Overall it's a good company ! It's temporary work where you can earn a job with time and initiative, it pays weekly, overtime friendly and competitive pay
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
They might send you to a job you dont like
Fast paced work place with strict management
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Union City, CAMay 21, 2018
For the work you're doing the pay is ideal but what you gain in pay you lack in hours. They're unwilling to work with you on your schedule, working part time they give you the minimal amount of hours possible to make you somewhat satisfied. Overall not a great place to work. $12 isn't enough to make me deal with all the stress and lack of substantial hours.
Pros
Vending machines on site
Cons
Strict breaks, terrible management
Lyneer is a great company overall
PAYROLL PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJMay 11, 2018
Lyneer is a great company overall But the management are very rude to there employees. Monday thru Wednesday timecards are received, checked and entered. The employees are very hard working and the atmosphere in the workplace is very nice. Ive learned a lot about payroll, sick time accrual etc.
good job placement
Encoder (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAMay 7, 2018
like the jobs I was sent on, didn't like they were only a few weeks, and then no work available. only have a few two companies that they work with. need benefits or wage increase
Pros
good shift hours
Cons
not enough permante work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAMay 5, 2018
Lyneer Staffing Solution is a great employment agency to start off for someone who starting in the work force. There is many options for someone who would like to work and like to either go full time or part time.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
fast paced and heavy workloads
INVENTORY AND LINE LEAD (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAMay 1, 2018
assignments are way too short . jobs your sent to always rush you to finish the assignment and than asked to leave . no chance is given for advancement.
Not a bad place to work at
Customer Service/Processor (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJApril 30, 2018
This job is for people who need a quick income before they can find a great job. It’s based off of temp work so it’s not a guarantee if they have work everyday. The pay is minimum wages. They send you out to different jobs but majority of the jobs are standing on your feet all day
Pros
Transportation is provide
Temp Agency
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 24, 2018
well known workers work hard to help find a job in the field interested in. mostly Warehouse work some construction. very strict rules on attendance as well. must have a valid excuse for missing or leaving a job.
great place to work
Postal Service Mail Sorters (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 18, 2018
great place to work. the people are real friendly and real helpful find a job. If have any kind of problem they will help you out . Plus if you don't like were your out they help find you another place.