Lyneer Staffing Employee Reviews

Job Opportunity
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Lathrop, CASeptember 16, 2018
Working with Lyneer staffing is good experience. They provide jobs as soon within 1-2 weeks. Pay rate provide by Lyneer is much better than other companies.
Overall Integrity
Onsite Manager, Stellar Management (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WASeptember 14, 2018
When I started with this company it was great until I noticed favoritism by the Branch manager and the Vice President of the region to one particular employee only because she was dating the VP's son. Bonuses were given just to the Branch Manager and that particular employee.

I was not given full support during my tenure on the job, and the VP never once visited my job site during my shift.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, no regard for staff.
sorting mail
Domestic Sorter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2018
this is a company help you for starting your first job, this is external company and send us to work to different companies, is not to bad. The staff company is always for help us,
They found me the job at Hello Fresh
Associate Team Member (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 30, 2018
It was alright place to work. Too much standing up. I really just want to upload my resume not give a review on my past employer. They help people find jobs.
Pros
75% off on products
Cons
Short break, standing up all day
Productive and fun place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJAugust 23, 2018
*The part most enjoyable from Lynner work places is the break time.
*I learn how to put on and take off labor's.
*The part most difficult is when the boxes fell off and we have to grab then and put them in their places again.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Like working there.Relaxing
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GAAugust 20, 2018
The hardest part of the job is getting up in the morning. The people that I work with are very friendly. We work together as a team. My supervisor is very understanding.
Worst place ever
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAAugust 19, 2018
Doesn't Recommend
I worked for 3 months and was enough to see a lot of abnormalities. Horrible leaders, who have no relevant experience. Managers who can't lead or train anyone. HR team doesn't know HR at all. Namely puts out so many best practices articles that they don't follow. I've never heard anything positive about the HR team from anyone EVER! It's actually the opposite. There is no transparency or integrity. Do not take a job in customer success, benefits or any supporting roles, you will be worked to death for one or two days and the next 3 weeks they don't even remember you. There is no work life balance at all. You have to kiss enough butt. Or if you're good at acting "busy" and don't want to learn or grow, work at Namely.
Advice to Management
Pros
Honestly I couldn't find anything good
Cons
They have no Ethical or professionalistm
Good plve to worl
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  North Brunswick, NJAugust 16, 2018
Grat place to work, great team. Everyone is very helpful and welcoming. Management is great, gets benefits after 90 days of work. Crazy schedule but very useful.
not really productive and not fun environment to be in.
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 15, 2018
lynner staffing is not a legit temp agency that gives you goal and makes you feel good trying to exceed that goal. lyneer staffing will over work,under pay and will not appreciate the hard work you had put in.
Pros
for drug users and alcohol drinkers. due to no drug screening. paycheck every week.
Cons
its really was a waste of time and i strongly do not or will not refer lyneer staffing for anyone.
Lyneer Staffing has been my best Employment experience yet without a doubt.
Distribution Worker (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 1, 2018
The Services there are Great . the people are kind and understanding. Very Professional. I absolutely love being apart of Lyneer Staffing. They Always Have Open Positions That are very easy to apply for .
Productive company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAAugust 1, 2018
I enjoyed my time there and learned plenty, there is room for advancement in the company and flexible hrs and schedule. The employees were cool and the staff as well
i did not like the fact that it wasnt stable
Production worker (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 30, 2018
they were not stable at all. they would be off and on assignments . i couldn't live even a little off the money. i would never work for this temp agency again.
Lyneer becomes your life
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Roselle, ILJuly 30, 2018
At first, I was excited about this job. I loved working here. Pretty soon I realized that the job completely eclipses your life. The hours are based on the demands of the job, which means there are no set hours for you as an employee. I've worked from 7am until almost 11pm in one day. Work has come home with me. I've worked weekends. Phone calls from associates come in at all hours, so you're always 'on'. I personally took on the role of branch manager, doing things such as payroll and workers comp claims, but only received the extra work and no compensation for it. Raises are non-existent. The company is completely cutthroat- they will use you aand wring you out, and when you are no longer useful, they won't hesitate to get rid of you.
Their compensation package is a JOKE- their starting salary is well below average for this type of work, so if you are considering a job here, make sure to do your research. They completely low ball you, and don't even offer little perks to make up for it.
Management will smile in your face and pretend to be your buddy, but they'll be the first ones to stab you in the back.
If you're considering an internal position here, DON'T.
Lyneer Review
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAJuly 23, 2018
My experience with Lyneer started out rocky. I was place on a assignment that I liked and within 4 months they lost the contract due to poor management.
Pros
They get you a job
Cons
Short assignments
No good
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 17, 2018
Long hours, Never see family, No direct time to get off, very unpleasant working conditions, Brakes aren't on time, Can't leave until work is done, only had one day off a week
Location Location Location
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 17, 2018
The location where the branch is located is horrible.
The clients Lyneer contracts with are far from where the branch is located. 35, 40 minutes away. Temporary employees often do not have reliable transportation. These employees rely on public transportation. Lyneer has many open orders but they refuse to move the office or advertise.
Pros
Providing jobs to Temporary employees
Cons
Management is cheap
Awful
Area Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJuly 15, 2018
Micro Managed, I was not allowed to make any decisions on my own. Even in those circumstances I was able to make some really large client sales, however due to the lack of stability of the management, recruiters and placement staff, they could not fill orders I brought in.
Pros
Cons
Constant phone calls from Manager
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Durham NCJuly 5, 2018
A typical day at work consist of 12hrs on your feet very fast paced multi tasking and rated on production contract position what I enjoyed most was meeting new people what I enjoyed less is summer time the facility can get very hot due to the opening of the doors
Labor work
labor work (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 4, 2018
I liked working, with them, but for the job, I was attending too, I believe as a hard environment work area, we should, doo get paid 12.00$ per hour, It will help them, too keep, workers too stay, with the company.
Excelente muy responsable y cumplen en todo a tiempo.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJuly 3, 2018
Son muy responsable a la hora de trabajar. Debemos llegar puntual.