LYNK

LYNK Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace. very fast paced
Great environment to work in.
Club bar so very fast paced

Great teamwork

Skilled at training and menu knowledge training

Food is always served MTO with fresh ingredients
Working at Lynk Systems
This company was an excellent place to work. The opportunity for growth was encouraged, and the people were great to work with. A typical day including working in a fast paced call center, with a variety of tasks to be fulfilled - so multi-tasking was very important. Keeping the customer satisfied was key, and hourly, inbound calls came thru which required troubleshooting techniques with positive results in software manangement. The main objective of the company was keeping our credit card terminals functioning at maximum efficiency, so knowing the error codes that were displaying the problem to the machine was important. Great communication skills, and the ability to empathize with the client was also important. On any typical day, I managed an inbound call rate of 55-70 calls. The hardest part of the job was pacing myself because I truly loved what I did, so taking breaks was often missed. The best part of the job was talking to customers, making friends and keeping them satisfied.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
None, in my opinion
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.