Lynn COMMUNITY health CENTER Employee Reviews

Good coworkers, Heavy Work Load
Provider (Current Employee) –  Lynn, MASeptember 16, 2018
Good coworkers, enough vacation time, work satisfaction in providing care to under served

Heavy Work Load, Constant pressure on productivity, lack of coordination in scheduling, top heavy management
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Changing benefits, increased pressure on productivity
Nice place
Health Information Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MAJuly 11, 2018
Simple and easy going job • Focused on patient security or privacy Checked in patients .Faxed documents to other physician, Schools and Jobs.
Identified current and future information needs.
Collected, Recorded, Stored, Processed, Accessed Data.
Scanned information into OnBase..
Diverse Population requiring complex care
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lynn, MAMay 23, 2018
High demand of mid level providers. Provides significant amount of autonomy, perhaps needs more guidance specifically with new providers. Patients are typically grateful but difficult to manage
I like it there
Receptionists /translator (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MAMay 6, 2018
I like it there and everyone but for one manager. She was unfair. I was doing my job right and was there on time and did everything I was supposed too!
Stable and enjoyable
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MAApril 15, 2018
This health center is very diverse which is very good and work can be simple. but management cares very little about you and have made some terrible hiring decisions in the past. other than that and the incredible flow of patient, is good. The CEO is awesome though.
Pros
stable
Cons
stressful
Co-workers the best, management the WORST
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MAApril 10, 2018
I loved working at LCHC, issue was management. my direct manager was very passive aggressive and immature. Disrespectful to doctors, nurses, MA's, no matter age/experience nothing. Spoke down on everyone and had trouble communicating properly with her staff. hardly ever spoke up for her team. Changes were made on a weekly basis without any regard to us

I did love my coworkers though. everyone got along great, very team and homey oriented which I miss very much!

I learned a lot here about cultures, fast-paced clinic.
Hardest part of work was when an emergency happened and no one knew what to do. it sucked!
most enjoyable, my coworkers, parties, holiday events, making patients happy, helping out patients and feeling like you make a difference in their lives.
Pros
co-workers, events, patients who look up to you, some benefits/discounts, breaks are long
Cons
nurse manager, management, weekly changes, talking down to your staff
customer service oriented
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MAApril 4, 2018
Fast paced customer service oriented environment with the usual challenges you would face with patients who are not feeling well to begin with. Mostly Spanish speaking patients
Poor boss
Community Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Lynn, MAJanuary 9, 2018
My current boss is 1/2 my age and very immature. She cusses and plays immature jokes on her subordinates and thinks they're funny. | could be all my coworkers mothers and the atmosphere in the office is not friendly. All my coworkers are Spanish and talk Spanish all the time. I am not bilingual and I think it's rude to have constant conversations in the room when not everyone speaks their language. All in all, the only reasons I took this job was for the pay and the convenience to my home.
good place to work at
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MADecember 16, 2017
the wasn't much things to learn at the IT department at the work place, there technology was not that modern, pretty difficult culture to understand at workplace, the hardest part of the job was dealing with the higher management.
good place for out of school people
Reception/Appointment Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MAJune 11, 2017
Good place for out of school people, where they can gain some experience in being a receptionist or medical assistant. I worked as a receptionist part time, greeting the patients, verifying their information, booking their appointments
awesome
Clinical Rotation Student (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MAApril 12, 2017
good learning experience. I was there when I was a student in my last rotation. Very nice doctors there who taught me a lot. I would recommend this place.
RN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MAMarch 6, 2017
I had a very positive experience. I felt supported by management and there was room for growth and advancement. The clinic itself is continually growing.
productive place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MANovember 3, 2016
registering patients and checking insurances. along with helping the office assistants with faxing and filing.

confirming appointments.

theres a diverse population in Lynn. patience I always important.
Community Health Support
Enrollment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsSeptember 21, 2016
Very active in the community. Help support youngsters and families in many aspects of life, as in the end health comes first in everything.

Some co-workers there with years of experience, have average education level and feel threatened by differences. Once you can work around this, you'd be happy there.
productive
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MAJune 21, 2016
this is a great company to work for. everyone is great. no drama no problems. great people. it is a very productive enviroment
working at this clinic improvied my skills as a clinician
Behavioral Health Clinician (Former Employee) –  lynn massDecember 2, 2015
great support,learning,supervision,trainings,team work,hours of work, salary was good. no pressure .holidays off,inservice trainings.speakers gave educational trainings
Pros
good support for teams
Nothing nice to say
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MAMay 24, 2015
I have nothing nice to say.
I started to work here right after HS.
If I would have known there were better places who treat their employees with dignity, I would have left much sooner.
Keep away from here.

Management: They need to treat their employees better. There is a lot of looking down on people, theres no respect and management speaks to you as if you were a child.
Diverse group of people, very pleasant to work with. Great benefits, workers comp and union based. Needs improvement in their security level
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lynn, MAMarch 29, 2015
A typical day at work consists of going through your patient's chart and identifying patient needs. Stocking rooms with supplies. Rooming patients and providing necessary equipment/instruments. Preforming vital signs and point of care. Interpreting, documenting, and appointment scheduling. What I have learned in this job is to handle my task in a timely manner, while providing quality care to patients. My co-workers are a diverse group of people, who are fun to work with. The hardest part of my job would be not being able to meet a patients need. The most enjoyable part of my job is when a patient feels we have met their needs.
needs improvement
Care Taker (Current Employee) –  Lynn, MASeptember 7, 2014
some systematic changes need to be done.
listening and receiving employee feedback
good company and muliti cultural
Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Lynn, MAApril 16, 2014
completing task daily is very typical but slowing down the process to let the end user show what their needs are is more important.
management has a open door policy from the director of the company to the middle management, my co workers are very cultural 32 different cultures lot of diversity here good place to learn peoples culture and personalities. hardest part of any managers job is to disaplend your staff learning to talk with them and listen on what they want before any issue gets out of hand works well. most enjoyable part is the completion of projects and the employees thankful for the work you have done is great feeling to myself that we completed a task on time and under budget.
Pros
freedom of what ever i want to do first on projects unless there is a time frame.
Cons
some times to many chefs in the kitchen, not knowing what they want is difficult to complete task