LYNX Healthcare Employee Reviews

Positive culture in an ever changing industry
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Kennewick, WAMay 16, 2019
Lynx is a young company striving to make a difference in our community. With growth comes an environment that ebbs and flows to meet the needs of the company. I can't say that my time with Lynx has been easy but it has definitely been rewarding. The executive team strives to cultivate a positive culture where you truly feel like a team and you are in this together. From helping each other with individual tasks to the kudos board. We are truly here to help!
Pros
Fast paced, consistently evolving, making a difference in our community
Productive, fun, family feeling atmosphere, learning experience.
Janitorial Supervisor (Current Employee) –  WAMay 16, 2019
I am very pleased to have been offered a position at Lynx Healthcare. Everyday the I learn something new, it's such a great experience. I have worked in healthcare for the past 14 yrs and it's a different type of working atmosphere then where I was previously employed but I enjoy what I am doing. I enjoy the variety of things I do everyday and I continue to look forward to learning more.
Lynx has given me that family feeling and I have some of the best managers.
Pros
Ability to cross train and learn multiple positions
Nice place to work
AR Lead (Current Employee) –  Kennewick, WAMay 16, 2019
I think this is a great place to work, the atmosphere is relaxed but the job is fast paced. You are expected to do your job but with a smile on your face. There is room for advancement
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Communication is not the best
Do not rely on having any job security
Technologist (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WAMay 12, 2019
The workplace culture is fine; not great. It could be quick paced which I enjoy. I was hired full time and told of a possible job advancement and within 6 weeks I was laid off along with a huge host of other people. There is nobody to go talk to in person regarding anything HR. In general people didn't seem to know what was going on; the communication among employees is poor overall. What concerned me most is their blatant disregard of correct policies and procedures that legally must be adhered to such as HIPPA laws. There was a change in management during my short stint and it seems the "new" manager was much more capable and had exceedingly better people skills (with coworkers, anyway) so I wish her and Lynx well.
Pros
Sometimes a vendor would come in and provide lunch.
Cons
lack of job security, poor communication, lack of attention to general healthcare rules and policies
Fast paced, highly stressful
Employee (Current Employee) –  Kennewick, WAApril 17, 2019
Ever changing, always moving. Always need to roll with the punches. I am proud of the company and the work we do and the many ways we are able to help our patients.
A ton of potential with the right improvements
CMA (AAMA) (Former Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAApril 13, 2019
Management very wish washy. Lots of gossip and rules being made along the way. Fast paced, which is a plus. Lots of room for improvement in patient care, policies, cleanliness, organization, professionalism, etc.
Unprofessional
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMarch 17, 2019
Without going into it, it's unprofessional. Many facilities in the area which I feel are more professional and organized. Management, Providers, and some MA's are the same. UNPROFESSIONAL!
Pros
Lunches, hourly.
Cons
Unprofessional, No Human Resources or Payroll Department to answer questions as simple as, "where's my paycheck?" Say it's full time but never got full time.
A typical day at work
prep department/ front desk (Former Employee) –  Kennewick, WADecember 5, 2018
When I worked for Lynx healthcare, there was always new changes that were never addressed with the entire staff. the support staff and the administrative staff seemed to have tension. I worked in the prep department and part time helped in the front desk, working with the front desk girl was a nightmare, she was catty and disrespectful. ALL of the managers and department heads and company leads were all two faced, they did not care about anyone that worked for them unless you were apart of the original group of people that were hired. they frequently looked for mistakes in work and did not help you improve in your position. I enjoyed parts of my job here but i regularly went home in tears because of the way i was treated. I was laid off unexpectedly in may in a conference call. it was the most unprofessional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LYNX Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7