Lynx Services Employee Reviews

I would not reccomend Lynx services for anything beyond temporary employment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLMay 12, 2018
Lynx services is a high stress atmosphere. They pay at just above minimum wage. There is an air of favoritism. Paid time off is given at the whims of management.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Micromanagement, favoritism
It's alright
Customer Service representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYMay 3, 2018
There is no place for advancement. They are looking for a warm body in the sit that's all. If you have an injury at work they down play it, making it not important.
Pros
job
Cons
ever changing breaks
Was productive
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYMay 3, 2018
I loved working there due to you where helping people with their problems and getting their claims in. We made sure they told us in detail what was going on. We also did follow ups to make sure they where contacted to get problems taken care of
Terrible Place to Work
Staff Management (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYApril 28, 2018
Lynx Services is a terrible place to work and I would not recommend it to anyone. The management is a joke. Most of the supervisors are extremely inexperienced. The turnover rate is abominable. They can't keep anyone because employees learn one thing in training and then are thrown under the bus once they get out on the floor. The pay is nowhere near enough for what the C.S.R.'s deal with on a daily basis.
okay job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLApril 10, 2018
we weren't noticed by the manages as if we didn't exist and they had a terrible point system that was mandatory. the pay was good but the management could have been better
Pros
good pay
Cons
set schedule
Great place to work great management
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMarch 26, 2018
Great place to work fast pace work place locate in schaumburg IL.
Great work culture hardest part of the job is making sure you don't slack. Lynx is a great company
Set up to fail
Farm State (Former Employee) –  PhonesMarch 19, 2018
Very overwhelming, not nearly enough training before being thrown onto the phones. Training was not hands on and very difficult to follow. Several drop out during taining
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative Lead (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLFebruary 16, 2018
I come in the building, clock in, greet my fellow co-workers. Take attendance for my department. Have small talk with some csr's. I learned a lot from this company
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Points, pay
It was a good job but had poor management leaders
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLFebruary 13, 2018
I wish there would have been a equal rights enforcement in there work system. I was terminated due to race issues,and had no source of income.I would never work for them
Pros
Good break times
Cons
Health insurance.
Great place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYFebruary 7, 2018
The people are amazing you get a really good 2ork family. I love what I do there but honestly there are no raises and its hard to not be able to move foward with the company unless someone quits or gets fired.
Benefits
Cons
No pay raises
Wouldn't send my worst enemy to work there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  KentuckyJanuary 27, 2018
Very stressful and demanding. Management is absolutely horrendous, hostile work environment. Hard work, very little appreciation. Point system for attendance is horrible.
ok place to work
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah kyJanuary 10, 2018
lynx was a ok place to work! Its fast paced but thats what makes it an ok place to work. Lynx always made sure I was well taken care of, and they showed a lot of love to their employees.
Poor place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYJanuary 10, 2018
If you're a sensitive person this job is NOT for you. You will speak to rude customers sometimes, but you have to sympathize and continue with the insurance claim. The company is a terrible company to work for. I stayed for as long as I did because my coworkers and supervisor were very nice.
work shifts
Customer Service Skills - Fleet driver assistance (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYJanuary 9, 2018
In order to get hired, you have to be willing to work nights and weekends. You are scheduled to work an 8.0 hour day but only get paid for 7.5 hours, There is no raises given after training or after 90 days. Lack of correct training and supervision afterwards.
Pros
Cons
health insurance does not start until 90 days
Do your job and you'll be fine
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLJanuary 9, 2018
Some departments are busy, others not so much. If you do your job, don't get involved in the drama it's a great place to work.
They don't give raises which is an issue but in some departments there is always over time.
Fast paced desk job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYDecember 29, 2017
Calls would come in one right after the other, making the days go by fairly quickly. The computer system was easy to use and the phone integrated flawlessly into the system.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYDecember 26, 2017
Great fun place to work. Good attitudes and professional management. Varying schedules but they give you all the training to perform the job you are assigned to. All you have to have is a positive attitude
Work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYDecember 26, 2017
set schedule
set breaks and lunches
rely on just your work
get to leave and the end of your shift, or at the end of the call after your shift ended.
vacation pay
holiday pay
Employment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYDecember 20, 2017
I love my job and the people I work with I am just a single mom that needs to broaden my options. This is an awesome company to work for they go above and beyond to make sure the employees are taken care of.
Pros
Benefits and family tyoe environment
Cons
Stress
Con: Pay
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLDecember 19, 2017
Need better pay and room to grow. More raises. Ok work environment Call center close to food . Could have better benefits as well. OK job but would not recommend.