Lyon Real Estate Employee Reviews

Guided buyers and sellers through the Real Estate process
Real Estate Agent And Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 11, 2018
I loved Lyon Real Estate. The people, attitude, the team work was amazing. The only reason I left Lyon was due to a relocation move from Sacramento to San Diego.
I had amazing clients and management to teach me the world of real estate. The management doors were always open to an agent to answer a simple question or review a complex contract.
The hardest part of the job was packing my desk and saying goodbye.
Pros
Staff, referrals, clients
Cons
Only based in Sacramento
Enjoyable enviroment
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAApril 11, 2018
Excellent company with great training for new and seasoned agents. I would recommend this company if you are a self starter and want good support and training.
Office needs help
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAFebruary 24, 2018
Wages were pretty low for amt of work expected. Much management change during time I was employed. Managers do operate and act on gossip which causes stress! Too many superficial personalities to work with!!! Office organization is outdated and a mess.
Pros
Enjoyed working with the public and alot of the agents
Cons
Wages, negativity, gossip, no office organization
Ethical Real Estate
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Davis, CAFebruary 12, 2018
Lyon Real Estate is a great place to work filled with ethical realtors who collaborate together on work and life. Knowledge staff and endless training opportunities make this the best option for real estate.
self employed
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 12, 2017
Lyon is a well established company. The company had a change of management and the new attitude does not carry on to the original way of thinking. Try them but, they make you use a lot of company media that does you no good.
Work environment that encouraged productiviety
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento County, CASeptember 12, 2017
Provided good management and training to help yourself succeed. They are a good place for any new realtor just beginning their career. As a Realtor, one enhances their skills and patience which could be beneficial to anyone bettering themselves.
N/a
Licensed Real Estate agent (Current Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAAugust 25, 2017
As a real estate agent contractor, I am totally responsible for growing my business, Lyon provided me with an office, technology tools and training to help me succeed in the real estate business world. I worked on commission basis, and paid fees to Lyon for the tools and support they provided.
One of the best places I've worked
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 2, 2017
Great management, great leadership and direction. Very tight groups and everyone was always friendly, accommodating and excited to work together. I was only there a little over a year as I was given the task of revamping all agent communications, website, external programs, direct mail and outward company branding. After a year, my team had completed everything, and as there wasn't anything let to do, I discussed with management to transition out and decided to go explore other opportunities.
Pros
some of the best people I've ever worked with
Cons
pay could have been a little better for the responsibility load I was carrying
Good Job Work/Life Balance
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 13, 2017
Great training, good people Good Job Work/Life Balance. High class org, with very successful people. Highly recommend. Good Job Culture. Fun place to work.
Real Estate Firm
Realtor (Former Employee) –  SacramentoDecember 15, 2016
Lyon was a great place to work, and was very committed to their agents and provided them the best in technology and services. The corporate culture was great too and I always enjoyed going into the office.
Worst Company in Sacramento!
Outbound Relocation Specialist & Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 16, 2016
Poor Management Training
Managers who operate based on rumors and gossip
Terrible wages
Gossipy co-workers
Not a place that is interested in your input or team building
Great Company to Work For
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAApril 25, 2016
I have absolutely loved working here. Unfortunately, they only pay $10 an hour, which is one of the reasons why I think the receptionist job at other locations at Lyon in the Greater Sacramento Area are constantly opening up. Another downfall is that to be an OA, you have to have at least 6 months of receptionist work within Lyon. I have been there over a year, and still did not get an OA job at another Lyon location that I applied for. There is nowhere to go from here except to an OA.

Many other places hire receptionist up to $20 an hour. I feel very appreciated by the company, but getting better pay and benefits would really seal the deal for me. Plus, working on the weekends was great while I was in school, but now that I am looking for a full-time job during the week, it's a little more difficult.
Pros
Wonderful people, clear understanding of what they expect
Cons
No benefits, Bad pay
real estate office w consistent High Producers and excellent manager
Broker Associate/Realtor (Current Employee) –  Cameron Park, CAApril 9, 2016
Education and personal advancement. This company offers all that is current about dealing with transactions, disclosures, vesting, a translated title & escrow for all parties prior to closing most of all encouragement. Above average office setting for example: working with confidently skilled agents, excellent administrative support, clean & modern offices, Risk Management and the Manager are Keys to survival in what it costs and for you to earn and be selling real estate in this market place.
Pros
Cons
Not Coloma, Ca.
Productive and knowledgeable work place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 5, 2015
I would help the agents out in any way necessary, anything the agents needed done I would do. It was a very stable job. I liked the flexible hours.
Awesome place to work
REALTOR (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAAugust 27, 2015
Great company to work for. Fair and honest management and great training. The software was user friendly and the teamwork was great.
Pros
You are your own boss
Cons
if you don't sell you don't have a paycheck
productive and civil workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auburn, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Lyon was an organized workplace. My agent and I worked hard to make our workplace as good as we could get it, and, for the time I was there it was. I enjoyed my experience.
Pros
free perks, paid vacation, benefits
Cons
fluctuating work schedule
Great place to work.
Licensed Real Estate Agent Assistant (Current Employee) –  Auburn, CANovember 10, 2014
Working at the Auburn office is pleasant, every one is very nice and friendly.
Good Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 22, 2014
Great company, training for new agents! I enjoyed helping clients through the process.
Pros
Great tech programs
Energetic, dynamic work environment
ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Love following trends and understanding the housing market! The high energy and fast pace of the real estate industry makes this an excellent position for me. Contributing to the success of one of the highest producers in the area is extremely rewarding!