Lyons Magnus Culture reviews

Talk to people that have left this company before accepting a job
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 13, 2019
I would recommend you to contact people that have worked for this company in the past before making your move.
Daily work is very reactive, with a fear culture, and clear favoritism.
Other than that there are tons of work and opportunities for improvement.
unstable
Maintenance Supervisor / Engineering Department (Former Employee) –  Walton, KYJune 10, 2019
The third week i was there, i asked three different floor associates on why they like to work here. all three replies were the same, "I can take as many breaks as i like and as long as i like". two associates in production showed me FIVE Different IDs they use to work there. they make a good product , however, there are legal issues for their Legal status which is hidden.
Sorry to tell the TRUTH. this facility could be a better assist if the politics were adjusted. Thank You
great company
SUPERVISOR OF OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 5, 2019
very family oriented, lots of incentives for hard work, easy to move up into the ranks. HR team did a really good job with communicating and keeping employees up to date with upcoming events.
Great Work Place
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic / Lead (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CA 93702April 19, 2018
I Enjoyed Working With The People And The Company it is a Wonderful Awesome Place To Work It Is A Really Great Company To Work For And And Has Many Opportunity For Advancements
Great place to work.
Quality Assurance/Micro Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 15, 2017
Great place to work. People are nice and helpful. There are great benefits for full time employees. I am very sorry I was just a temp. I learned a lot in the short time I have been there.
Misleading
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 18, 2017
Stay away from this Company! I was recruited for a open position and was made promises on paid holidays and vacation. What I got was not the vacation I was told during the interview and that I would not receive paid holidays until I was there a year. The position I was hired to preform was not vacant, in fact there had not been a opening to began with. My first day, I was told there was another position in the department that had opened and to take it until things changed. Well that position was not vacant either. One day I was told that the original position I was hired for was opened and I would fill it immediately. I was then promised a large increase in my pay due to waiting and some added responsibilities to the job. Well, again it didn't happen, it was all lip service due to inter department politics. The other thing to watch out for is just about everyone is related and the favoritism is really bad. I would not recommend this company to anyone. The only good thing I can say is the pay was good and that I met a few awesome people there. I wish those people the best of luck.
Pros
The pay was good. Some good people there.
Cons
Nepotism, back stabbing, misleading promises, disfunctional envirement.
Great co workers
Industrial Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 10, 2016
I would work on the machinery that was broken down. I got along great with all of my co-workers. I am a team player. I enjoy learning about new machines and working on them
Fast paced, fast growing, productive place to work
Human Resources LMW (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 28, 2016
Lyons Magnus is a company where you get to wear many different hats. In the few years here I have been here I have grown not only as a person but also as a professional. The team I work with have always been very kind and flexible with my work/life needs. The co-workers are all amazing and helpful and the culture of the company is very relaxed yet it maintains its professionalism. This is a state of the art facility with amazing opportunities to grow and flourish.
Lyons Magnus
Administrative Assist for QA Lab & Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Walton, KYFebruary 11, 2015
It was a great place to work. Co-workers were fun to be around. They were very helpful if you had any questions. Most everyone got along.
Pros
Laid back work environment, no pressures.
Cons
Having executive's relatives in managements positions
Productive and fun working environment
Operations Admin. Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA 93720April 3, 2013
Lyons is a national leader in the food and beverage industry. Lyons was a great company to work for. The atmosphere is structured, friendly and professional.
Pros
great company!
Cons
n/a
Great hours
Production Cook (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAMarch 26, 2012
Great work environment, If your looking to do something new well its a greak place to do that.
Pros
hours