Lytx Employee Reviews

Not a healthy place to work
Senior Client Success Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 2, 2017
Lytx was wonderful a few years ago, but extremely poor leadership and corruption have made it an oppressive and depressing work environment. Human Capital and mid-management are the worst offenders. It was very sad to see how my co-workers were treated and the impact of poor leadership/culture on our clients' success. If you have no scruples, you'll fit right in, otherwise save yourself the pain and look elsewhere. Most of my friends who have left carry Lytx-PTSD to their next job and have to relearn how to work for a healthy company.
Pros
The product saves lives
Cons
At least 70% of employees are actively looking
Excellent company and great benefits
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 7, 2017
Lytx is a high energy work place with lots of opportunity for people who want to help grow the company to the next level. You will have an opportunity to shape the future with the support of the management staff. All while enjoying the fact that you are helping to save lives everyday. I enjoy waking up knowing that I'm a Lytx employee and I have a great boss and co-workers. Excellent benefits and people who are willing to share their knowledge. If you are creative and love a challenge this is a great place!
Pros
Pay, Benefits, and People
Cons
No downside currently
great work place with great management
Tech Lead (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 13, 2015
Fun work place with great co-worker, nice work environment,
have great facility, great company culture,
company in great condition
Driver Safety is Number ONE
Facilities Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 14, 2015
This company prides itself on the manufacturing of a monitoring device which promotes driver safety. Too many accidents result in tragedy. There is a great need to promote safer driving.
Pros
Continuously growing
Don't fall for the propaganda
CAM (Current Employee) –  San DiegoSeptember 13, 2015
Employees are bogged down with manual processes so they cannot focus on quality or innovation. Outdated technology and poor communication between departments. Lytx is solely a marketing and sales organization with no investment in engineering or operations. Company spends millions on logos and marketing paraphernalia and zero on customer and employee training. Sales is selling products that don't exist and pressuring operations to deliver. Executives are either removed from reality or are preparing the company for sale. Apply if you want to do a operational analysis on inefficient management.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Chaotic processes; extreme use of outsourcing; wasted $ on marketing fluff
Great environment
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  San DiegoDecember 18, 2014
Great environment with great peoples. They really brought me up to speed with the huge code base pretty quickly, were very patient and guided me very well during my internship.
Productive, challenging, and fun technology work environment with a ping-pong table and vibrant company culture
Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 10, 2014
A typical day is sourcing for candidates while jugging recruiting needs for multitple technology or corporate related positions across various locations; managing candidate responsibilities and communications and providing an extraordinary candidate and client experience; and partnering with hiring managers to screen and interview qualified candidates. I have learned how to use another ATS, OpenHire, and also enhanced technology recruiting and sourcing skills. Lastly, I learned how to use LinkedIn Recruiter to help build relationships with active and passive candidates
Pros
Great professional experience, self-managed
Cons
Contract role no benefits and no career advancement, nor job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lytx. Our community is ready to answer.

Lytx Reviews by Location