Mölnlycke Health Care Employee Reviews

A company that has lost its way!
Director, Corporate Accounts (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 14, 2018
The company has had extreme management problems since the new CEO took over in 2014. Total lack of direction. The culture has gone downhill as well as the overall ratings of the organization.
A business model in transition...
Employee (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 1, 2018
The Accountable Care Act, healthcare reform and value based purchasing are taking their toll on the business model; premium brand for a premium price.
Great company, laid back and very quiet environment.
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 8, 2017
I was just a contract worker but was told I will get the position fulltime after which I was given one weeks to find another job.

However, I enjoyed working there with the rest of the employees that were very nice and helpful. I enjoyed doing what I was doing except for the supervision which was very unfair. It was all about "who are your friends",
Great job, great people to work with.
Production Lead (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, MESeptember 7, 2017
Employees made it work, great bunch. A company with a great product. State of the art machines and facilities. Learned a lot of new processes and procedures.
Pros
Great team work on the floor
Cons
Not much leadership.
Lack of training, rampant croneyism
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, MEAugust 8, 2017
This company really struggles with culture, training and management.

Management seems unsure of how to supervise and handle personnel issues. Poor performing employees are untouchable due to friendships with management. High performing employees have been fired without warning due to being smeared by others in favor with the managers. Morale is low because of the level of uncertainty. You could be fired tomorrow for something that has nothing to do with your performance. Scary.

Training is virtually non-existent. We have a trainer, but he doesn't come from a training background. I'm not even sure what he does, honestly. He's never trained me to do anything. He seems to just hang out on the floor, gossiping and causing conflicts. We could really use a proper trainer. My advice would be to find someone with training and development experience in a production environment.

There seems to be little organization, particularly as it comes to planning for material to keep the machines running. There is a lot of down time and waste. The company offers profit sharing, but everybody's profits would be better with better management practices and a real training professional to provide consistent and through training on the equipment.
Pros
Pay is decent, as are benefits
Cons
Need a new trainer- stat! Management needs improvement.
Place is clean with dirty leaders
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, MEJuly 25, 2017
Really bad place to work. No management to speak of. Employees run the show. If you don't fit in they will do everything and anything to get rid of you. Training is horrible. They show you half of what you need to know.
okey
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJune 16, 2017
it became a work to where they had change rule to were you had to speak are get fired. bring in new superior and made change. i was always at work and worked over at anytime.
Very poor Management
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, MEFebruary 26, 2017
No management. They allow the employees to run the floor and no one is held accountable for their actions. If they don't like you they will fire you for any reason wheather you did it or not. Do not work there!!!
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Good benifits
Lots of changes
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 30, 2016
Developing new products including npwt. Products are pretty superior in the marketplace in comparison to others however there are a lot of me too products out there that are more cost effective.
Passionless
Utility Operator (Former Employee) –  Wiscasset, MEOctober 30, 2016
I did not enjoy my time working for this company, it was awful and the management was under par. I would not recommend working here if you enjoy having a life outside of work.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Terrible managers, long hours.
Don't work here!
Technician (Former Employee) –  Wiscasset, MEOctober 24, 2016
Worked here for several years. Management was a joke and many were "encouraged to look elsewhere" for employment prior to my departure. They need to clean house with management and start over.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Many
Enjoyable place with steady work
Warehouse Associate (Thur MAU of Anderson) (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCOctober 9, 2016
Work at the Anderson, SC Distribution Center is super steady. Trucks come in that must be unloaded by hand onto pallets and at the most a two man team will do two trucks. Aside from that orders from customers must be filled onto pallets using a pick list and scanner. Fairly simple process but gets boring quickly. Two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute break for lunch during normal 8.5 hour shift 5 days a week.

Co-workers during my time there were friendly and easy going people. No complanits really about management other then being told to follow a rule that they normally don't (Steel Toes).

Easily the hardest part about the job is hand unloading trucks. Normally your given two hours to unload a truck but thats only really possible if you have a perfectly loaded truck and your not searching through multiples of the same product but different lots. The company is also willing to try and load sea contaniers with different products in an attempt to save money, recently they loaded one with soaps and small bandage boxes. This resulted in two poeple tied up for nearly 6 hours in a hot truck (Not refridgerated).

The easiest part of our work is everything else. Filling orders usually takes little effort on your part and management is understanding the time it takes to fulfill the orders and issues that come up.
Pros
Plenty of breaks, Don't mind you taking other short breaks to handle calls or the smoke you may need
Cons
Unloading trucks by hand
Excellent Wound Care Products
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 6, 2016
Molonlycke Health Care is a the leading provider of advanced wound care solutions in the US. I am responsible for the sales of advanced wound care products to IDN accounts, teaching hospitals and burn centers. I typically spend 3 nights a week on the road not including weekend coverage.
Pros
Great Products
Cons
Time away from family
Contract Administrator - Former Employee
contract administrator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 30, 2015
The company itself is a good company to work for, but I would reconsider applying for the contract administrator position at the Norcross, GA location. If you decide to interview with this company, ask the manager, who is very new to the company, about the turn over rate for the position as well as what training will be received. This manager does not have tolerance or patience and want you to be fully functioning in the job within a month's time. The manager doesn't not have knowledge about how the positions that he/she supervisor's should be worked and therefore has to depend on other lower level employees for help to do his/her management job. This manager will pretend that he/she knows what is going on, but you will later find our that he/she really is clueless. He/she will not be a big help in assisting you with questions or in training you. Some of the employees in that department are willing to help, but others are not. This is one of those department to where you have to play "private investigator" to get the tools that you need to perform your job.There is an integrity issue with manager and some of the employees in the department.
Also make sure that you have a good understanding of what the salary should be for the position. It could possibly be changed to a lower salary by the time you accept the position and start your first day of work. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THIS JOB!!! LOOK ELSEWHERE!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Dishonesty about training, salary and what you should expect in the contract administrator role.
Fast paced growing healthcare company
Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 26, 2015
This company is very fast paced growing.I learned a lot about time management, reporting, foreign exchange, training, vendor relations, GL and balance sheet responsibilities.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Constant change in management
My current job and responsibilities
Clinical Research Manager / US (Current Employee) –  Home based (Evans, GA, near Augusta)July 11, 2013
I would like to start this review/summary by saying that I do love the company and the people that I work for. I was asked to join this company and serve as the Clinical Research Manager for the US. I saw this as an excellent opportunity to advance my career, despite the fact that I was at the time serving at a Director level. In fact, this move has been very successful for me and I am not regretful for having taken it.

I am the only individual in the company that works in the Clinical Research Department in the US. However, with that title is also the limitations for advancement or consideration for any other clinical research position. Unfortunately, they all exist at the home office in Sweden. Thus, my seeking other possibilities to continue and advance my career.

My typical day begins around 6:30am. It is important to me that I communicate with my coworkers in "real-time". I attend to any outstanding issues identified via emails, we hold teleconferences once a week if necessary, and I make follow up calls if there are any. Depending on what stage of study activity we are in, I will then work on writing protocols, I assist data management in creating CRFS, I work on filing and organizing my central file binders, I work on creating informed consents, I may conduct literature reviews, etc. If I am in the planning stages of the study with study sites then my correspondence via email revolves very heavily around negotiating budget terms, facilitating contracts with sites, their legal entities, my company's legal department, and then finalizing the documents
  more... with our admininstrative personnel. I am highly transparent to all those I work with and leave no questions in regard to how I utilize my time here in the US while working from home. I am frugal in terms of my expenses and travel.

I have learned how to improve my organizational skills so that I can have necessary and important items readily available for access or discussion. I have learned much about the Swedish culture and their way of business which in turn has required additional patience as their decision making process is not as fluid as what we are accustomed to in the US. So, cultural diversity and tolerance are huge lessons learned.

My co-workers are wonderful. Swedish people are mild mannered and extremely polite. They are not vengeful, and one does not feel that there is the professional competitiveness that seems to be more present among co-workers in American settings. It is very pleasant and productive to work with my colleagues. The only draw back is their process of decision making. They are very concensus-driven and taking decision on any matter will take more time than what most Americans are accustomed to.

The hardest part of my job is knowing that I have more to offer, but not being able to contribute. I have many years of valuable experience in areas that are pertinent to so many aspects of this company and what the company wants to achieve. However, the US team can't fully utilize my expertise because I am part of the Swedish team. The Swedish team has me sort of "locked" into this one position and my input is limited in that respect as well. I feel the need to expand, to be more collaborative and more part of things, but each attempt at that has not lead to anything further with the company.

The most enjoyable part of my job is sharing my knowledge. This sharing can be with co-workers, other team members within the company, clinicians we are doing business with, etc. I love to learn from others and I love to have others learn from me. I enjoy collaboration and feel at this point, I am somewhat limited in that opportunity.

I love my job and I hate to consider a change, but as a professional I also feel the need to always continue to grow. At this time, I am beginning to feel stagnant. When that is the case, one must analyze the situation and consider other alternatives.
Pros
Job Autonomy to work from home, self schedule
Cons
No opportunity for upward mobility
Excellent Corporate Culture
Human Resources Intern (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 17, 2013
Great environment, friendly employees, accessible management.
Molnlycke Health Care
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Inland Empire, CA and Southern NevadaJanuary 16, 2013
Mölnlycke Health Care is a leading provider of single-use surgical and wound care products. As the Surgical Representative for the company, my responsibilites include selling and marketing the products through evaluation, education, and brand recognition.
I have the privelege of working with talented Surgeon and their surgical team.