M.C. Tank Transport Employee Reviews

Owner Operator
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 4, 2018
I have a good position at MC Tank. We have plenty of work available so I can choose the lanes I want to run. There seems to be enough work for all the drivers at our terminal.

I get paid very well for what I do. I get paid weekly and the company offers Owner Operators discounts on Fuel and some equipment.

Dispatch treats me well and I really enjoy my work. MC Tank is a very good place to work. I would recommend to other Owner Operators as well.
Pros
Plenty of Work Available
Good Stable Job with Good Pay
Driver (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAApril 4, 2018
The environment at MC Tank is fantastic. You have a good balance of Work and Personal time.

We have good equipment, responsive management as well as plenty of work available.

MC Tank is one of the best companies I have ever been associated with. We are a medium-sized company that is growing all across the country.

I am trying to get my brother on with the company as soon as he is qualified. I know he would be satisfied as well.
Pros
Work-Personal Life Balance
Regional Driver
Driver (Current Employee) –  ChattanoogaJanuary 3, 2018
MC Tank is a well established tank line. The management is
great to work for and my fellow drivers are easy to work with.

I am treated fairly at the job and know what to expect week to week. The work is steady and I get paid weekly. The equipment is good
and we have assigned trucks so I do not have to slip seat.

Overall this company is a great company to work for. We are small by comparison to other companies but I like that. The people know your name and treat you like family.
Pros
Established and Stable Company
Driver
Driver (Current Employee) –  ChicagoJanuary 1, 2018
I operate good equipment at MC Tank. I get paid weekly and have great benefits.

There are a lot of opportunities for Tanker drivers in today's job market. I think MC Tank is one of the best options available. Our company is established and and ha a good reputation with drivers as well as customers. MC Tank is a solid company with a solid future.

I would recommend MC Tank to anyone.
Pros
Profesional
Cons
Not at this time.
Great Company and Great People
Driver (Current Employee) –  PhiladelphiaDecember 27, 2017
I am a fairly new employee at MC Tank. I have been a driver
here for only about 8 months.

Dispatch treats me fairly, I have good equipment, and I never want for work.

Overall I would recommend this company to any driver who likes Tanker work and wants steady good income. I earn a good salary and have good benefits.

No silliness here. Everyone is very professional. From the safety department to the shop, to the President of the company, everyone is very high class. Highly recommend!
Pros
People
Good Place to Work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Fairfield OhioDecember 27, 2017
I have been employed at MC Tank for over 8 years. I enjoy my work very much and I am treated fairly by the company.

I am paid well for what I do and would recommend this company to all. We are a growing and a Stable organization.

I feel good about my company and the upper management.
Pros
Weekly Pay and Affordable Benefits
Cons
None at this time
Accountant (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHNovember 12, 2017
A great place to learn and grow. The employees worked together as a team to service the customer and work efficiently. They cared for each other and worked to grow the business.
Management team was young and weak,
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 2, 2017
Management was young in inexperienced had a lot to learn, they were capable. The workplace culture to relaxed at the terminal level, drivers and terminal employees did a great job for the company.
Not enough work
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Sardis, OHMay 17, 2017
Terminal manager out of the Sardis,oh terminal is a two face lying person. He would let owner operators pick and choose loads over his top of the board company drivers. That's why quit not enough work. The most I ever made in about 14 years was $48,000 in one year. As for the other terminals I was treated good.
Pros
Home time every night
Cons
Very little work and never had enough to go around all drivers. The trucks were junk.
O/O driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  TennAugust 26, 2015
Equipment not in great shape Home most weekends. Low o/o percentage only 61 percent of revenue most places 65+% freight is brokered through mc logistics they take a chunk out of the pay and then take their 39% more I believe this is called GREED
Pros
Home time
Cons
Equipment not maintained. Expect you to run like an outlaw cowboy
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHDecember 23, 2013
the co-workers was good to work with and management will work with you on stuff for day to day work.
easy to fill out
Driver (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHOctober 28, 2013
show up with time enough to properly inspect your equipment,check paper work so that you have the right tool for the job.I think you pick up some thing new every day if watchful.
Then we go to the loading point and check in and get set up for loading. and then the same thing for delivery. I like the break of being out side on not in cab all the time
Pros
Good trucks
Cons
not at dispatch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.C. Tank Transport. Our community is ready to answer.