MBA CSI Employee Reviews

Facilities project manager 2
FACILITIES PROJECT MANAGER 2 (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 12, 2019
Pros:

1. Great employees to work with and were very helpful at the USPS
2. Team Leader Mike Petro was very supportive & helpful
3. Cubicle was large enough and private
4. Close to work
5. 7 paid holiday pay

Cons:

1. Read all documents before accepting the position
2. Per Diem Issues
3. Software Was Dated For Outlook and building your proposals E-Buy
4. You are doing the work of 3 individuals
5. Staff has a lot of turn over due to "temporary assignments" for postal employees.
6. Overall Pay is very low compared to the private sector $65K a year for this type of work.
Responsible for 3 areas of the country, proposals, invoices, dealing with the sites and post masters, contractors on a daily basis, follow-up e-mails from all above, can put you behind on a daily basis if you are not very organized and a people person.
7. Monthly numbers from management are a given, and you have to keep up with "DTC'" Days To Comfort for all HVAC issues, if you did not comply in the timely manner of 5 days to resolve these issues at the site you were reprimanded.
8. No feedback from MBA CSI in the 5 months I have been there to see how you are doing.
9. PTO was only 2.65 every 2 weeks not that great
10. Pay Period every 2 weeks
Contract Work - Paid less than Counterparts
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 20, 2018
Company culture, work life balance and co-workers / work atmosphere are great. Only real negative is that the on (the specific detail I was on) contract work, MBA employees were paid less than the counterparts in the office that were non-contract employees.
Pros
Pto, weekly hours, culture, coworkers
Cons
compensation discrepancy
Face Pace but rewarding
Part time Spanish Translator / FEMA Contractor (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 29, 2018
I still enjoy working for MBA CSI as a part time employee giving me the ability to work as much as I want to depending on the amount of hours given. Management are more then willing to help you succeed.
Pros
Fast pace
Cons
More Hours would be nice
Quiet place with not many after work activities
Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 15, 2016
Typical day at work was quiet and people kept to themselves. I've learned how to evolve within my sourcing capabilities. Management was a hit or miss. Co-workers were absolutely fantastic. The hardest part of the job was office politics within a small company. The most enjoyable part of the position was working closely with my recruiting manager and learning so many new things from him.
Good company, easy to work with.
Government Contractor (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMay 23, 2012
Great management, they answer all my questions, they treat me politely and always in a good mood. About my job I like what I do and I intend to grow professionally. I enjoy working with a small group of people and have my own space. The most difficult part of my work is that I am not able to acquire more skills other than what I have already acquired. Also, the number of hours vary and would like to have a more stable job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MBA CSI. Our community is ready to answer.

MBA CSI Reviews by Location