1. Great employees to work with and were very helpful at the USPS
2. Team Leader Mike Petro was very supportive & helpful
3. Cubicle was large enough and private
4. Close to work
5. 7 paid holiday pay
1. Read all documents before accepting the position
2. Per Diem Issues
3. Software Was Dated For Outlook and building your proposals E-Buy
4. You are doing the work of 3 individuals
5. Staff has a lot of turn over due to "temporary assignments" for postal employees.
6. Overall Pay is very low compared to the private sector $65K a year for this type of work.
Responsible for 3 areas of the country, proposals, invoices, dealing with the sites and post masters, contractors on a daily basis, follow-up e-mails from all above, can put you behind on a daily basis if you are not very organized and a people person.
7. Monthly numbers from management are a given, and you have to keep up with "DTC'" Days To Comfort for all HVAC issues, if you did not comply in the timely manner of 5 days to resolve these issues at the site you were reprimanded.
8. No feedback from MBA CSI in the 5 months I have been there to see how you are doing.
9. PTO was only 2.65 every 2 weeks not that great
10. Pay Period every 2 weeks