Mac Haik Auto Group Employee Review

View all Mac Haik Auto Group reviews

A place with high standards
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 26, 2018
It was always a pleasure to coming in the mornings and try to get an early bird(first costumer), that was sometimes the best commission of the day. During the day, you kind of have the freedom of moving from inside to outside. Inside making calls or emailing costumers, outside taking ups. Is pretty lay back in the sense That you can do both. This place has a very good working environment. I had good communication with all the people who work with me, while I worked there. The good part of the job was closing STRONG! making it happen. Some of the delays in finance could be a little frustrating, but nothing out of the ordinary. The one thing that to me was the hardest one was going back to the costumer to give them bad news. Its just not why you go there for. You kind of want to help every one. So I will say that was the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Breakfast on Fridays. Lunch on Saturdays
Cons
long of hours, but that's the automobile industry

Other Mac Haik Auto Group Employee Reviews

great place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 7, 2019
Awesome place to work great management team.... i was very happy working for this great dealership.. great co workers with alot of talent. would do it again!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
great team
Cons
Fast paced Fun environment
Inventory Clerk / Dealer Trades (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2019
This place was a fast paced and very competitive place to work. It had a great environment. There were many fun and energetic people very passionate about their jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mac Haik Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Mac Haik Auto Group Reviews by Location