MAC Incorporated Employee Reviews

Productive Environment
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJJuly 30, 2019
Great environment to work.Supportive management .High Growth Potential.They helped me to grow technically ,professionally as well as personally.Awesome people to work with,always ready to help .
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  San Clemente, CAJuly 30, 2019
Company management cares about its employees. Training and resources are available to help all employees develop. Upper management are hands on and provide the necessary leadership which makes the company thrive.
Pros
Great team to work for
Cons
Excellent company culture with an emphasis on the employees
Vice President (Current Employee) –  San Clemente, CAJuly 30, 2019
MAC Incorporated is an outstanding place to work, both for permanent internal recruiting, sales/acct mgmt & admin personnel, and for temporary associates sourced for our client organizations.
Being a front desk receptionist was a good experience.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, MDJanuary 24, 2019
Working as a part-time front desk receptionist gave me the experience of meeting people face to face and or over the telephone. Answering their questions and if I didn’t know the answer I made it my job to get the right answer or information from my supervisor in timely matter.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Normal breaks and 30 minutes for lunch.
Professional
Security Officer, Noble Security (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAJune 11, 2018
Mac Inc. employed Noble Security to assist with their Security to prevent theft and to provide a presence in the their store. Working in the Mac stores was very calming and professional, very friendly staff, low stress level. The culture was of elegance and class. Standing all day can be difficult however the atmosphere was very positive and had contained good energy throughout the working day.
Pros
Positive culture
Ok place to work
Head Mechanic/Transportation coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 2, 2018
OK place to work no opportunity for advisement and no retirement options sometimes the jobs were in an unsafe environment and some of the management lacked common scene
Pros
steady work good healthcare
great
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 19, 2018
The staff was great and i learned how to work on machines of high voltage. This would include motors, conveyors, forklifts, and three phase panels as well as single phase panels.
Excellent Workplace
Volunteer & Private Contractor (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, MDNovember 27, 2017
They have an awesome mission and lots of people trying to meet that mission. Can't say anything negative except they don't get enough funding to help the people in need -- area agency on aging!
Ok
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Harriman, NYSeptember 27, 2017
Nice place to work. Contract work is sporadic and can vary in length. Flexibility to work from home at times for office staff only. People are nice and diverse group.
ok work place
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 25, 2017
I was working temporarily didn't get a chance to learn everything worked from Monday to Friday typical day at work.Mac showed great appreciation to their employees during holiday production
Great company to work with, good ppl and great learning experiance
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Bismarck, NDSeptember 28, 2015
Great fast paced company with great potential for hard working motivated people.. Come to work, do your job and go home with pride and enthusiasm
Industrial Field
Shop Helper (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 27, 2014
This job was my introduction into the industrial field coming from a corporate background. I have to say this was the best experience in my life. It is nothing like getting your hands dirty and doing a good job. Management was great and my co-workers were like brothers. I am hoping to enter into this type of field again in the near future.
Challenging work kept it interesting
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilcox, AlJanuary 30, 2014
Every day was different. We, as a team replaced storm drains and rebuilt the slopes on the side of the interstate, which was quite a challenge during rush hour traffic. We had to watch out for each other.
Pros
Good work schedule
Ok.
Boiler Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 1, 2013
Job security is and was an issue. Work was from 6am to 2:30pm. I learned how to drive a forklift. Management did not have their priorities straight. My co-workers had their favorites and were gossipers. The hardest part of the job was not knowing if you had a job the next day. The most enjoyable part of the job was working on boilers.
Pros
Paid weekly.
Cons
Not enough pay.
Mac Inc. - Great Company!
Sales/Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 11, 2013
Mac Inc. is smaller company (30 employees) that is continuing to grow. It was a fun, up-beat, and team environment that provided opportunity to grow.

Mac Inc. was a full desk position that entailed sales, account management, and recruiting for the oil and gas industry. I enjoyed this aspect because it allowed me the opportunity to have a wide range of tasks/goals.

Due to small size of the company, I was managed by my supervisor as well as the owners. I like this due to the fact that issues were addressed very promptly. The nature of the job allowed me the opportunity to manage my accounts with minimal supervision but I always had management support when needed.

My co-workers were the best part of the company! They are young driven professionals with the goal to succeed not only for the benefit of the company but in over all life. We also had experienced team members with 10+ years in the industry that always were available as a resource to help develop the less experienced people. Having the same goals was the main factor that contributed to the great team environment and culture.

The hardest part of the job were the uncontrollable factors which are simply the nature of the job. These include unreliable recruits and schedule conflicts due to multiple people involved in each process (recruits, HR Directors, supervisors, etc.). I learned to use these set backs to further strength my daily productiveness. No job is perfect so you must learn to maximize all factors, positive as well as negative, for personal growth.

The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers. The
  more... structure of the company made accountability a major factor in weekly operations. All employees knew others productivity, goals, and achievements. This contributed to the high standards and healthy competition amongst the employees to achieve the common goals set.

I over all had a great experience and would be with the company still. I left Mac Inc. to relocate to California where all my family lives.
Pros
no micro managing, high levels of accountability, great incentives, company software
Cons
poor training, lack of sufficient technical support