MACIPA Employee Reviews

great place to work
Community Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MAJanuary 21, 2018
smaller business to work for. great work relationships. management very knowledgable. only left due to relocation, if I had stayed daily commute would be over 3hrs per day.
Excellent, diverse, caring organization
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 21, 2017
I have worked at MACIPA for over 7 years and have seen plenty of employee advancement, including having many advancement opportunities provided to me. We have gone thru many growing pains but the mangement team truly cares for each employee and we all support the organizations goals and mission. The workplace culture is diverse and encourages collaboration. Our current team is strong, organized and such a fun place to work. I have read some other reviews and it's unfortunate to hear that some folks have not had a good experience but our organization has a large group of staff that have stayed at MACIPA for 8-14 years and to me this speaks volumes about the organization. I highly recommend this organization as it is a small but is a respected leader in the healthcare industry.
Pros
Excellent pay, management, benefits and perks
Cons
No work from home policy but that should not be construed as not a possibility in the future
Personable and reliable
RN High risk case manager ACO (Current Employee) –  Brighton, MAMay 13, 2015
Company small, nimble, well managed, treats employees well. Work off site and travel in for meetings and events. Company is generous. Lack of advancement pathway.Entrenched in upper management inertia to new ideas and employee recognition.
Pros
frequent employee gatherings
Cons
small
Love the company overall
EHR Optimization Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brighton, MAJuly 25, 2012
You have to be ready for everything, because this is such a small organization, although growing, people where many hats. I learned all the new and upcoming trends in healthcare today. Project Management skills, Implementation, Account Management skills have all been tested and perfected with this lovely company. Coworkers are great, each one has something new and exciting to offer. Lots of new faces and growing teams here. Hardest part of the job is coordinating management, getting everyone on the same page and slowing down enough to make sure quality work is put out to our customers. The most enjoyable part is visiting my medical office groups and and helping the doctors and staff make the most of their day, help with issues and make a difference in a hectic, ever-changing and overwhelming time in healthcare.
Pros
flexible work schedules, great coworkers, really nice management, great pto and excellent health insurance
Cons
so much going on, a bit dissorganized, trying to do too many things at once.