Maclellan Integrated Services Employee Reviews

Productive, fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbern, TNJuly 3, 2018
Fast paced, intense, supportive employees at corporate, awesome coworkers. Interesting. I learned a lot in the field of industrial cleaning and working with temporary services.
Pros
Independence
Cons
possible loss of contract
Bad work place lack of communication
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJune 4, 2018
The management sucks.. but it's good at getting you trained and certified for better opportunities. Work isn't hard. Long 10hour shifts. Good place for summer job for students
Pros
Cons
No raises
A culture based upon collaboration and cooperation
Industrial Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Guntown, MSMay 23, 2018
All-in-all, this isn't that bad of a place to work; but weekends are mandatory, and the work environment is very load and very hot. You will be exposed to some very astringent chemicals-properly wearing your PPE won't matter-it easily seeps through the chemicals suits provided.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Exposure to chemicals.
Fun
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 28, 2018
Great place to work. With great people. Relaxing. Group work. Good leaders and management. Good beneifits. Paid lunch sometimes. Good pay for the amount of work.
Pros
Pizza days. Paid breaks.
productive and fun place to work with ping pong table
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INFebruary 22, 2018
A thorough enjoyment for working long hours and not being thanked is needed to work this job. Weekend work is required in the form of a 12-13 hour day.
N/a
Assistant Contract Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, ILJanuary 11, 2018
Good place to advance a career in certain fields whether it be management or project leadership. A diverse environment in tasks and analytical data, deadlines ,and a very demanding relationship with manufacturing customer bases.
Pros
Employee volunteer interaction in the commmunity
Cons
Management engagement
Long hours, with good people
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJanuary 9, 2018
Very hard work but with people who know what they are doing. A lot of alone time. A good place to be self sufficient. You have got to be proud of the work you do.
Pros
Good breaks cafeteria on site
Cons
Big turn over
Fast paced, but very comfortable office environment, great management
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Princeton, INDecember 23, 2017
Fast paced, but everyone worked as a team to get tasks completed. Management was great and very supportive. Hardest part of the job was sometimes deadlines were very short. But everyone worked to get it done.
Pros
staff and management
Fell into decline
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Anoka, MNDecember 13, 2017
Days were stressful, Pentair workers would make our Janitorial job harder, leaving messes for us to clean, had more tasks added than we could handle could handle with a limited staff. High turnover of staff was of no help, allowing for little in the way of getting experienced staff.

Change in management several month's prior to my leaving was disagreeable and unwilling to let those working the floor handle things and was unwilling to work with the staff when they decided to change our way of doing things without going over it with us.

If we found tasks that needed doing, we were to find ways to do it safely, efficiently and always look for improvements in howto complete our tasks.

Hardest part of the job was handling the work load when someone was late or called off.

Best part of the job was getting along with the Pentair staff.
Pros
Benefits and PTO
Cons
Workload, management and turnout rate
Fun people, terrible management
Water Blaster (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 6, 2017
Co-workers were fun and nice people to be around but the management didn't have much interest, if any, in their workers. Long hours most days with little pay.
High stress environment
CONTRACT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 16, 2017
slightly above average company. Clear and concise directions. well directed on tasks to achieve. Spend excessive amounts of $ on management meetings 4 times/year
Pros
reimbursesd phone bills
Cons
Low pay for hourly team mambers. Resulting in high turn over
It was a good place to learn the industry
Contract Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 30, 2017
It was a good company to work for it was up to you how far you went in the company. It is a stressful industry. It is a very customer driven industry.
Just a number
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  SubaruAugust 31, 2017
No one in management acknowledged you were there,childish behavior from management, t o.o many chiefs not enough indians, discriminating let illegals work with no paperwork treated them like gold.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No communication
The Management on site and throughout company especially in Corporate Positions very positive, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Group Lead (Current Employee) –  Vance, ALAugust 23, 2017
Loved the learning I was able to do in a manufacturing environment and the training I received on 5S, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing. Taking the knowledge I received and passing it sown the line to Team Leads and then getting the Team Members to buy in was the difficult task.
Pros
Took care of their employees.
Cons
Long Saturday hours or worse Sunday hours. Had to get the cleaning done, which meant working around Mercedes Production and Maintenance schedules.
A day at work at Toyota
Group Leader (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJune 29, 2017
We start out with a very thought out plan. Toyota will come up and want us to do emergency projects at once. I will have to make judgment calls on who to send and which job needs done first. This job is very involved with the customer at all time.
Pros
close to home
Cons
work every weekend
Its a job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJune 26, 2017
Maclellen is a great job to have you just have to be a hard worker with great work ethics. You can grow and move up with the company.. They have great and smart owner.
Pros
Great job
Cons
Company does hardwork
It's a good company to work for
Inspection (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNJune 6, 2017
Very good I enjoyed working there a very good friendly company .good benefits and the pay was ok. It was only one thing I disliked and that was the time off cause u didn't get paid
good job
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INMarch 7, 2017
pretty slow pace fun job. really wasn't needed on site but made good of the spare time helping others get things done. all in all great place, nice people.
Great business to grow with
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNFebruary 7, 2017
As this is sometimes a high paced stressful environment it is all worth it at the end of the day. I love that the management is very hands on and family oriented. We worked hard as a group and played hard as a group.
Long hours, low pay with high demands
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 30, 2017
Ninety percent of the work is done when the plant is not producing which is weekends and holidays. Must work every weekend and shut downs are a mandatory full week of working 12 plus hours a day. Salary was low for the amount of hours I worked. Seemed like a big disconnect between the corporate office and site locations. Contract was underbid which fell on site management. All they care about is the bottom line and corporate will set you up for failure in doing so. Site was understaffed, I was only GL on day shift most the time I was there. Director of operations will MapQuest your mileage log. Customer was difficult to work for at times. Did learn a little about lean manufacturing through Toyota. Was able to work on people managing skills, although I did feel like a baby sitter at times. Co-workers were fun. Benefits were really good when I worked there.
Benefits
Cons
Work Environment