MACRO.CCS
MACRO.CCS Employee Review

Good, solid company to work for

April 24, 2013
I've been working with Macro.CCS as a contractor/consultant for close to a decade. In that time I have always been treated fairly, and compensated well. If I had one complaint, it's that they keep me employed. When one contract ends, they always have another waiting.

Most of the Macro.CCS clients I've worked with are repeat business. Many of the client's regular employees I work with/for are former Macrostaffers. One thing clients consistently comment on is the quality of Macro.CCS-vetted contractors.
Pros
health insurance, education expenses, compensation
November 8, 2018
QA Lead (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
Company personnel are friendly and compassionate, and care about their employees being happy as possible with their contract position. That said, it IS a contract agency, which means they don't control your day-to-day work or the atmosphere of the company at which you are placed.
Pros
Some paid time off available. End of contract bonuses if you successfully complete your contract
Cons
No paid holidays or 401k. PTO is limited to two weeks/year, and that is both sick and vacation time.
March 2, 2016
Consultant (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
I loved working for Macro.CSS. I only wish the contract had been longer, but that's consulting! I can't wait to get back on their roster in future. The management is excellent, they know everyone around town and work with most, but not all, companies.
Pros
Great pay, great incentive, accruing paid personal time off.
Cons
April 5, 2015
Contractor / Software Developer in Test (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
I’ve joined MACRO.CCS about 7 months ago.
During all my employment period, I was amazed how good they are doing their work.

From the beginning, I’ve got a good rate and the opportunity to work, as a contractor, for a large and well-known company in Seattle.

Now I am leaving MACRO.CCS, only because that company now converting me from the Contractor to the Fulltime employee.

What else can I say?

- The team at MACRO.CCS is very good

- I had no any issues during all my employment period

- They offer medical, dental and vision insurance plans

- They send you small gifts and greeting cards. It is very nice.

I’ve really enjoyed working for MACRO.CCS
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MACRO.CCS. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6