MACRO.CCS
MACRO.CCS Employee Review

MacroStaff took the time to find out what I was looking for ... and then found it for me!

April 23, 2013
I've worked for several recruiting companies over the years and MacroStaff is one of the best!
They took the time to meet me and find out what I was looking for. They were honest to tell me that they didn't have anything that was a good match (right then) - they didn't just send me to interviews that weren't what I (or the client) was looking for.

When the right opportunity came up they pounced and so did I.

Subsequently they kept in touch and provided great backup when there were some client-side "hiccups".

They were also very supportive when I pursued full time employment with the client (and even found me an alternative interview with another client so that I had something to compare to).

They always did what they said they would.

Thanks!
Pros
they have good connections and are very professional and reputable.
Cons
i wish other vendors were as good as macrostaff.
November 8, 2018
QA Lead (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
Company personnel are friendly and compassionate, and care about their employees being happy as possible with their contract position. That said, it IS a contract agency, which means they don't control your day-to-day work or the atmosphere of the company at which you are placed.
Pros
Some paid time off available. End of contract bonuses if you successfully complete your contract
Cons
No paid holidays or 401k. PTO is limited to two weeks/year, and that is both sick and vacation time.
March 2, 2016
Consultant (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
I loved working for Macro.CSS. I only wish the contract had been longer, but that's consulting! I can't wait to get back on their roster in future. The management is excellent, they know everyone around town and work with most, but not all, companies.
Pros
Great pay, great incentive, accruing paid personal time off.
April 5, 2015
Contractor / Software Developer in Test (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
I’ve joined MACRO.CCS about 7 months ago.
During all my employment period, I was amazed how good they are doing their work.

From the beginning, I’ve got a good rate and the opportunity to work, as a contractor, for a large and well-known company in Seattle.

Now I am leaving MACRO.CCS, only because that company now converting me from the Contractor to the Fulltime employee.

What else can I say?

- The team at MACRO.CCS is very good

- I had no any issues during all my employment period

- They offer medical, dental and vision insurance plans

- They send you small gifts and greeting cards. It is very nice.

I’ve really enjoyed working for MACRO.CCS
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MACRO.CCS. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6