MACRO.CCS
MACRO.CCS Employee Review

One of the best consulting companies

April 25, 2013
I have been with numerous consulting companies in my 24 years career in IT, I can say Macro CCS is one of the best I have been with, currently going on seven years with them. The company is very fair with their pay client rate ratio, the recruiters are very knowledgable and will update you with good opportunities in the job market. Company staff including accounting are very helpful if you have questions with insurance, time sheet, personal time offs, etc, you can just call or email and they respond. Most important the owner/president of Macro CCS alone makes this a great place to be your consulting company. She will personally call to get updates and her willingness to help you if you encountered problems in the work or personal areas, something that my other consulting company owners never done. In fact our client's IT & operations director have high praise for her company's integrity.
Pros
fair, benefits, pay rate, excellent staff, professional, great client opportunities
Cons
n/a
November 8, 2018
QA Lead (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
Company personnel are friendly and compassionate, and care about their employees being happy as possible with their contract position. That said, it IS a contract agency, which means they don't control your day-to-day work or the atmosphere of the company at which you are placed.
Pros
Some paid time off available. End of contract bonuses if you successfully complete your contract
Cons
No paid holidays or 401k. PTO is limited to two weeks/year, and that is both sick and vacation time.
March 2, 2016
Consultant (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
I loved working for Macro.CSS. I only wish the contract had been longer, but that's consulting! I can't wait to get back on their roster in future. The management is excellent, they know everyone around town and work with most, but not all, companies.
Pros
Great pay, great incentive, accruing paid personal time off.
April 5, 2015
Contractor / Software Developer in Test (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
I’ve joined MACRO.CCS about 7 months ago.
During all my employment period, I was amazed how good they are doing their work.

From the beginning, I’ve got a good rate and the opportunity to work, as a contractor, for a large and well-known company in Seattle.

Now I am leaving MACRO.CCS, only because that company now converting me from the Contractor to the Fulltime employee.

What else can I say?

- The team at MACRO.CCS is very good

- I had no any issues during all my employment period

- They offer medical, dental and vision insurance plans

- They send you small gifts and greeting cards. It is very nice.

I’ve really enjoyed working for MACRO.CCS
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MACRO.CCS. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6