MACRO.CCS
MACRO.CCS Employee Review

Staff is very responsive and helpful...

November 29, 2018
...and knowledgeable. Communication and respect from the top on down. The CEO is hands on and very competent. The company is very ethical and transparent.
Pros
Great management, fair compensation, good benefits, very friendly
Cons
Short contract, worst time sheet management software of any contract I've had in over 25 years.
November 8, 2018
QA Lead (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
Company personnel are friendly and compassionate, and care about their employees being happy as possible with their contract position. That said, it IS a contract agency, which means they don't control your day-to-day work or the atmosphere of the company at which you are placed.
Pros
Some paid time off available. End of contract bonuses if you successfully complete your contract
Cons
No paid holidays or 401k. PTO is limited to two weeks/year, and that is both sick and vacation time.
April 7, 2018
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Bellevue, WA
This was a temp job but I really had a great time while there and enjoyed the people and owner. I would gladly go back if offered a position that I was qualified to do.
Pros
Learned a great deal in short time there
Cons
nothing other than it ended
March 2, 2016
Consultant (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
I loved working for Macro.CSS. I only wish the contract had been longer, but that's consulting! I can't wait to get back on their roster in future. The management is excellent, they know everyone around town and work with most, but not all, companies.
Pros
Great pay, great incentive, accruing paid personal time off.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MACRO.CCS. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6