MACRO.CCS
MACRO.CCS Employee Review

Strong representative placement firm

April 23, 2013
MacroStaff guided me through the difficult process of being hired by a company I had been trying to find a way into for over a year. Their partnership, strong relationships and executive support were simply critical as I pursued a contracting position which soon transformed into my hoped for FTE position. Without Macrostaff I could never have made this critical career transition.

<Name redacted>, BS, MS, MBA Candidate, PMP

IT Director at a Tier I North American telecommunication provider
Pros
relationship based placement assistance
April 24, 2013
Same roleSame location
Project Manager (Current Employee) - Seattle, WA
I've worked with 3 consulting/ staffing firms in the Seattle area during the last 8 of my 20 years in IT, and have enjoyed good experiences with all three.

Macro.CCS has worked very hard to find good gigs for me. The timing took awhile to line up a match precisely when I rolled off other contracts. But, they kept trying and are so conscientious to only best match consultants with clients for project role requirements, client needs, consultant strengths and quality of work/life fit that I was delighted when an opening matched up with one among their many long time clients.

I love this gig! I like that Macro.CCS works hard to develop a good reputation with clients and backs up their placements with good relationship nurturing. We meet together with the client manager monthly to talk openly about their satisfaction with the engagement, opportunities for improvement and any upcoming needs. The openness and three-way sharing strengthens the engagement rapport and let's me focus the rest of each month on delivering excellence on the objectives, bringing out the best in everyone on the team, managing stakeholders, and delighting the client.

Macro.CCS is excellent, ethical, and straight-up. I'd strongly recommend them to any highly capable professional consultant.
Pros
professional, supports both clients and consultants. plus benefits!
Cons
they don't have clients in hawaii (my other home) :)
April 23, 2013
Same role
Project Manager (Former Employee) - Bellevue, WA
I have had the pleasure of working with the friendly, professional staff at MACRO.CCS several times as a consultant. I would encourage anyone looking for a good job fit to consider working with MACRO. I appreciate the way they match candidates to potential employers. They take the time to ensure the candidate is a good fit for the job position, setting everyone up for success.
Pros
professional, savvy staff, experienced recruiters
November 8, 2018
Same location
QA Lead (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
Company personnel are friendly and compassionate, and care about their employees being happy as possible with their contract position. That said, it IS a contract agency, which means they don't control your day-to-day work or the atmosphere of the company at which you are placed.
Pros
Some paid time off available. End of contract bonuses if you successfully complete your contract
Cons
No paid holidays or 401k. PTO is limited to two weeks/year, and that is both sick and vacation time.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MACRO.CCS. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6