MACRO.CCS
MACRO.CCS Employee Review

temp job-

April 7, 2018
This was a temp job but I really had a great time while there and enjoyed the people and owner. I would gladly go back if offered a position that I was qualified to do.
Pros
Learned a great deal in short time there
Cons
nothing other than it ended
April 23, 2013
Same location
Project Manager (Former Employee) - Bellevue, WA
I have had the pleasure of working with the friendly, professional staff at MACRO.CCS several times as a consultant. I would encourage anyone looking for a good job fit to consider working with MACRO. I appreciate the way they match candidates to potential employers. They take the time to ensure the candidate is a good fit for the job position, setting everyone up for success.
Pros
professional, savvy staff, experienced recruiters
November 29, 2018
Senior DBA (Former Employee) - Lynnwood, WA
...and knowledgeable. Communication and respect from the top on down. The CEO is hands on and very competent. The company is very ethical and transparent.
Pros
Great management, fair compensation, good benefits, very friendly
Cons
Short contract, worst time sheet management software of any contract I've had in over 25 years.
November 8, 2018
QA Lead (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
Company personnel are friendly and compassionate, and care about their employees being happy as possible with their contract position. That said, it IS a contract agency, which means they don't control your day-to-day work or the atmosphere of the company at which you are placed.
Pros
Some paid time off available. End of contract bonuses if you successfully complete your contract
Cons
No paid holidays or 401k. PTO is limited to two weeks/year, and that is both sick and vacation time.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MACRO.CCS. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6