MACRO.CCS
MACRO.CCS Employee Review

The ONLY Staffing I Would Work With!!

December 13, 2013
I was contracted by MACRO.CCS on two projects. The first was in May of 2012 on a desktop migration project at a major regional bank. The job was supposed to last 3 weeks, but the team finished migrating 22 bank branches in 8 business days.

The team that MACRO.CCS assembled was professional and highly skilled.

The second contract was supporting the University of Washington School of Social Work. It started in October 2013 and was scheduled for 2 weeks. The client requested extensions to 5 weeks. This turned out to be my best IT experience in ten years of professional IT work.

MACRO staff are decent professional people that treat their contractors and clients like decent people should.

I considered my IT career over thanks to a couple of big name contractors that treated me and my co-workers poorly earlier this year. MACRO staff contacted me with a position, which I accepted and turned out to be the best IT work experience I've had.

MACRO.CCS is the only staffing firm I would consider working for!
Pros
Great recruiters to work for and with. Put together a great IT Team
Cons
We were such an effective team we lost work!! 8 days instead of 3 weeks.
November 8, 2018
QA Lead (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
Company personnel are friendly and compassionate, and care about their employees being happy as possible with their contract position. That said, it IS a contract agency, which means they don't control your day-to-day work or the atmosphere of the company at which you are placed.
Pros
Some paid time off available. End of contract bonuses if you successfully complete your contract
Cons
No paid holidays or 401k. PTO is limited to two weeks/year, and that is both sick and vacation time.
March 2, 2016
Consultant (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
I loved working for Macro.CSS. I only wish the contract had been longer, but that's consulting! I can't wait to get back on their roster in future. The management is excellent, they know everyone around town and work with most, but not all, companies.
Pros
Great pay, great incentive, accruing paid personal time off.
April 5, 2015
Contractor / Software Developer in Test (Former Employee) - Seattle, WA
I’ve joined MACRO.CCS about 7 months ago.
During all my employment period, I was amazed how good they are doing their work.

From the beginning, I’ve got a good rate and the opportunity to work, as a contractor, for a large and well-known company in Seattle.

Now I am leaving MACRO.CCS, only because that company now converting me from the Contractor to the Fulltime employee.

What else can I say?

- The team at MACRO.CCS is very good

- I had no any issues during all my employment period

- They offer medical, dental and vision insurance plans

- They send you small gifts and greeting cards. It is very nice.

I’ve really enjoyed working for MACRO.CCS
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MACRO.CCS. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6