MACRO.CCS

MACRO.CCS Job Security & Advancement reviews

United States19 reviews
Company personnel are friendly and compassionate, and care about their employees being happy as possible with their contract position. That said, it IS a contract agency, which means they don't control your day-to-day work or the atmosphere of the company at which you are placed.
Pros
Some paid time off available. End of contract bonuses if you successfully complete your contract
Cons
No paid holidays or 401k. PTO is limited to two weeks/year, and that is both sick and vacation time.
This was a temp job but I really had a great time while there and enjoyed the people and owner. I would gladly go back if offered a position that I was qualified to do.
Pros
Learned a great deal in short time there
Cons
nothing other than it ended
I loved working for Macro.CSS. I only wish the contract had been longer, but that's consulting! I can't wait to get back on their roster in future. The management is excellent, they know everyone around town and work with most, but not all, companies.
Pros
Great pay, great incentive, accruing paid personal time off.
Cons
I’ve joined MACRO.CCS about 7 months ago.
During all my employment period, I was amazed how good they are doing their work.

From the beginning, I’ve got a good rate and the opportunity to work, as a contractor, for a large and well-known company in Seattle.
Now I am leaving MACRO.CCS, only because that company now converting me from the Contractor to the Fulltime employee.

What else can I say?

- The team at MACRO.CCS is very good

- I had no any issues during all my employment period

- They offer medical, dental and vision insurance plans

- They send you small gifts and greeting cards. It is very nice.

I’ve really enjoyed working for MACRO.CCS
I was contracted by MACRO.CCS on two projects. The first was in May of 2012 on a desktop migration project at a major regional bank. The job was supposed to last 3 weeks, but the team finished migrating 22 bank branches in 8 business days.

The team that MACRO.CCS assembled was professional and highly skilled.

The second contract was supporting the University of Washington School of Social Work. It started in October 2013 and was scheduled for 2 weeks. The client requested extensions to 5 weeks.
This turned out to be my best IT experience in ten years of professional IT work.

MACRO staff are decent professional people that treat their contractors and clients like decent people should.

I considered my IT career over thanks to a couple of big name contractors that treated me and my co-workers poorly earlier this year. MACRO staff contacted me with a position, which I accepted and turned out to be the best IT work experience I've had.

MACRO.CCS is the only staffing firm I would consider working for!
Pros
Great recruiters to work for and with. Put together a great IT Team
Cons
We were such an effective team we lost work!! 8 days instead of 3 weeks.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
I have been with numerous consulting companies in my 24 years career in IT, I can say Macro CCS is one of the best I have been with, currently going on seven years with them. The company is very fair with their pay client rate ratio, the recruiters are very knowledgable and will update you with good opportunities in the job market. Company staff including accounting are very helpful if you have questions with insurance, time sheet, personal time offs, etc, you can just call or email and they respond. Most important the owner/president of Macro CCS alone makes this a great place to be your consulting company. She will personally call to get updates and her willingness to help you if you encountered problems in the work or personal areas, something that my other consulting company owners never done. In fact our client's IT & operations director have high praise for her company's integrity.
Pros
fair, benefits, pay rate, excellent staff, professional, great client opportunities
Cons
n/a
Previously, I was with Macro.ccs on an assignment for 2 years, and they were always helpful and responsive to my needs. This time they were able to find a job for me and made it happen very quickly. Again, my experience with them has been positive.
Pros
good benefits, friendly, and very established in the it industry.
I have had 2 contract positions through MACRO.CCS and both have been positive experiences.

The recruiters are seasoned, and understand the qualities needed for the positions they are trying to fill. They have gotten to know me well enough to have a good sense of what jobs are a good fit and how to best present me as a candidate.
As a result, they dont waste everyone's time with poorly-fitting job opportunities.

The payroll/HR staff are effective and go out of their way to help in a pinch.
Pros
- seasoned recruiters, they get past resume acronyms; they take an interest in their employees; responsive office staff
I've been working with Macro.CCS as a contractor/consultant for close to a decade. In that time I have always been treated fairly, and compensated well. If I had one complaint, it's that they keep me employed. When one contract ends, they always have another waiting.

Most of the Macro.CCS clients I've worked with are repeat business. Many of the client's regular employees I work with/for are former Macrostaffers. One thing clients consistently comment on is the quality of Macro.CCS-vetted contractors.
Pros
health insurance, education expenses, compensation
MacroStaff guided me through the difficult process of being hired by a company I had been trying to find a way into for over a year. Their partnership, strong relationships and executive support were simply critical as I pursued a contracting position which soon transformed into my hoped for FTE position. Without Macrostaff I could never have made this critical career transition.

<Name redacted>, BS, MS, MBA Candidate, PMP

IT Director at a Tier I North American telecommunication provider
Pros
relationship based placement assistance
I have had the pleasure of working with the friendly, professional staff at MACRO.CCS several times as a consultant. I would encourage anyone looking for a good job fit to consider working with MACRO. I appreciate the way they match candidates to potential employers. They take the time to ensure the candidate is a good fit for the job position, setting everyone up for success.
Pros
professional, savvy staff, experienced recruiters
I've worked for several recruiting companies over the years and MacroStaff is one of the best!
They took the time to meet me and find out what I was looking for. They were honest to tell me that they didn't have anything that was a good match (right then) - they didn't just send me to interviews that weren't what I (or the client) was looking for.

When the right opportunity came up they pounced and so did I.

Subsequently they kept in touch and provided great backup when there were some client-side "hiccups".

They were also very supportive when I pursued full time employment with the client (and even found me an alternative interview with another client so that I had something to compare to).

They always did what they said they would.

Thanks!
Pros
they have good connections and are very professional and reputable.
Cons
i wish other vendors were as good as macrostaff.
I usually don't write reviews, but I saw the sole "1 star" review on this site and couldn't really let it stand unanswered.

I worked with Macrostaff for years now and here is my honest experience:

- Nice, responsive, informed recruiters who don't carpet bomb their contacts whenever a job comes up. You won't get some kid trying to meet quota by offering you a job in an unrelated field on an oil right in a foreign country (yes, this actually happened to me with another recruiter)

- They offer health insurance for full-time employees! I've worked for 3 staffing firms (iMatch, Robert Half, Volt) and this was never even a remote possibility.

- HR/Payroll is very professional and rectifies any issues quickly. I changed banks without updating my direct deposit and I got a response within 15 minutes on a Friday at 3PM

- REAL temp-to-perm staffing. Not some vague "we'll see" situation that is so common and destructive in IT. I'm at my current position because of Macro and am quite happy 3 years on.

I don't know what the other guys deal is, but I can't really say enough good things about Macro. I'm sorry his was so negative...
Pros
friendly, fair, health insurance, honest, professional
Cons
???
MACRO has built relationships with great companies and they have the knowledge and skills to match potential clients with them. It happened to me and I'm grateful they matched me with my new exciting job.

They took the time to talk with me about my goals and requirements. They introduced me to several companies and then prepared me for the interview.

They have an awesome team at MACRO. I talked to several IT recruiting firms in Seattle and MACRO is the one that got me the job!
Pros
provided connections and advice to improve my resume, gave me access to great companies, found the job i love!