MACRO.CCS

MACRO.CCS Management reviews

United States19 reviews
...and knowledgeable. Communication and respect from the top on down. The CEO is hands on and very competent. The company is very ethical and transparent.
Pros
Great management, fair compensation, good benefits, very friendly
Cons
Short contract, worst time sheet management software of any contract I've had in over 25 years.
I loved working for Macro.CSS. I only wish the contract had been longer, but that's consulting! I can't wait to get back on their roster in future. The management is excellent, they know everyone around town and work with most, but not all, companies.
Pros
Great pay, great incentive, accruing paid personal time off.
Cons
MacroStaff guided me through the difficult process of being hired by a company I had been trying to find a way into for over a year. Their partnership, strong relationships and executive support were simply critical as I pursued a contracting position which soon transformed into my hoped for FTE position. Without Macrostaff I could never have made this critical career transition.

<Name redacted>, BS, MS, MBA Candidate, PMP

IT Director at a Tier I North American telecommunication provider
Pros
relationship based placement assistance
Leave a review. Help people like you.