MACRO.CCS

MACRO.CCS Pay & Benefits reviews

United States19 reviews
...and knowledgeable. Communication and respect from the top on down. The CEO is hands on and very competent. The company is very ethical and transparent.
Pros
Great management, fair compensation, good benefits, very friendly
Cons
Short contract, worst time sheet management software of any contract I've had in over 25 years.
Company personnel are friendly and compassionate, and care about their employees being happy as possible with their contract position. That said, it IS a contract agency, which means they don't control your day-to-day work or the atmosphere of the company at which you are placed.
Pros
Some paid time off available. End of contract bonuses if you successfully complete your contract
Cons
No paid holidays or 401k. PTO is limited to two weeks/year, and that is both sick and vacation time.
I have been with numerous consulting companies in my 24 years career in IT, I can say Macro CCS is one of the best I have been with, currently going on seven years with them. The company is very fair with their pay client rate ratio, the recruiters are very knowledgable and will update you with good opportunities in the job market. Company staff including accounting are very helpful if you have questions with insurance, time sheet, personal time offs, etc, you can just call or email and they respond. Most important the owner/president of Macro CCS alone makes this a great place to be your consulting company. She will personally call to get updates and her willingness to help you if you encountered problems in the work or personal areas, something that my other consulting company owners never done. In fact our client's IT & operations director have high praise for her company's integrity.
Pros
fair, benefits, pay rate, excellent staff, professional, great client opportunities
Cons
n/a
Previously, I was with Macro.ccs on an assignment for 2 years, and they were always helpful and responsive to my needs. This time they were able to find a job for me and made it happen very quickly. Again, my experience with them has been positive.
Pros
good benefits, friendly, and very established in the it industry.
I've been working with Macro.CCS as a contractor/consultant for close to a decade. In that time I have always been treated fairly, and compensated well. If I had one complaint, it's that they keep me employed. When one contract ends, they always have another waiting.

Most of the Macro.CCS clients I've worked with are repeat business. Many of the client's regular employees I work with/for are former Macrostaffers. One thing clients consistently comment on is the quality of Macro.CCS-vetted contractors.
Pros
health insurance, education expenses, compensation
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I've worked with 3 consulting/ staffing firms in the Seattle area during the last 8 of my 20 years in IT, and have enjoyed good experiences with all three.

Macro.CCS has worked very hard to find good gigs for me. The timing took awhile to line up a match precisely when I rolled off other contracts. But, they kept trying and are so conscientious to only best match consultants with clients for project role requirements, client needs, consultant strengths and quality of work/life fit that I was delighted when an opening matched up with one among their many long time clients.

I love this gig! I like that Macro.CCS works hard to develop a good reputation with clients and backs up their placements with good relationship nurturing. We meet together with the client manager monthly to talk openly about their satisfaction with the engagement, opportunities for improvement and any upcoming needs. The openness and three-way sharing strengthens the engagement rapport and let's me focus the rest of each month on delivering excellence on the objectives, bringing out the best in everyone on the team, managing stakeholders, and delighting the client.

Macro.CCS is excellent, ethical, and straight-up. I'd strongly recommend them to any highly capable professional consultant.
Pros
professional, supports both clients and consultants. plus benefits!
Cons
they don't have clients in hawaii (my other home) :)