MACRO.CCS

MACRO.CCS Employee Reviews for Unix Engineer

Unix Engineer1 review
United States1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I have been with numerous consulting companies in my 24 years career in IT, I can say Macro CCS is one of the best I have been with, currently going on seven years with them. The company is very fair with their pay client rate ratio, the recruiters are very knowledgable and will update you with good opportunities in the job market. Company staff including accounting are very helpful if you have questions with insurance, time sheet, personal time offs, etc, you can just call or email and they respond. Most important the owner/president of Macro CCS alone makes this a great place to be your consulting company. She will personally call to get updates and her willingness to help you if you encountered problems in the work or personal areas, something that my other consulting company owners never done. In fact our client's IT & operations director have high praise for her company's integrity.
Pros
fair, benefits, pay rate, excellent staff, professional, great client opportunities
Cons
n/a
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MACRO.CCS. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6
4.5
4.2
MACRO.CCS Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Unix Engineer
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more