Macy's Careers & Employment - Working at Macy's
Work happinessScores based on about 7,797 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJeff Gennette
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
What would you say about your employer?
These are the questions: tell me something about yourself, what would you do if you caught somebody stealing, is there a time where a customer is being difficult and how would you approach the difficult customer. when are you available to start working, what's your salary range, which dept. in a retail store have you been assigned, would you like to sell macy's credit card....
They asked what my availability was, and a few situational questions. Tell me about yourself, name a situation where you had to change your priorities on a project, why did you apply to Macys, name a time when someone on your team wasn't participating, integrity:name a time where you caught a coworker doing something they weren't supposed to be doing, etc.
They asked my about my availability and if I would be available holidays, “Have you ever had to multitask in a busy situation, what was that experience like for you?”, “Why do you want to work at Macy’s?” “Have you ever had to use a new “software” or a certain “electronic device” that you weren’t familiar with?” “Do you know a little bit about the position that you are applying for?”
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Macy's?Published on May 24, 2021