Madison Healthcare & Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

See reviews about
2.3Job Security & Advancement
Like a big family and the aids are full of love and fun environment.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 14, 2018
I love the company it's like a great big family.They understand we are human and things come up in life and they will give you time to sort threw it.Someimes you may have problems due to the snow you maybe late they get it.They love the residents and everybody treats them with a lot of love no matter what..That is very important to me cause I cannot stand aids that get there license only to be wrong by them.I don't tolerate patient abuse.The company you cook outs and they do ice cream man.They are always doing fun things to lift the residents. That's why I love it.
Pros
You can advance
Cons
Drama sometimes between c.n.a
Needs Improvement
Dietary Aide/ Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Madison, TNJune 9, 2015
Under Bad Management, Patients needs not fulfilled at all times. The Patients Care was not a priority with Head Managers, And supervisors.
Poor management
Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Madison, TNAugust 4, 2014
Loved working with all my co-workers. This facility was a focused facility by the State of Tennessee. I did however learn all about filing medical records.