MADONNA MANOR Employee Reviews

Great Staff and flexible work schedule
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAOctober 19, 2018
I really enjoyed working for this company. They are extremely kind and empathetic of any situation that might be looked over by other employers. The unit I worked at was all about the team work, they were great at communicating and teaching.
only computer
chef (Former Employee) –  Villa Hills, KYJune 17, 2018
stock line up with food item suck as fruit, cheese tuna ,chichen salad eggs salad get food ready for line cook off what need go in oven set up line to sever to resident they order off menu if a buger i cook it on grill if it fish i deep fry it in deep fryer what i learned is good people to work with it was nothing hard about it enjoyable to meet some resident love to talk to them
Pros
free lunch
Cons
one break
Sadly pathetic place to work
LPN (Former Employee) –  Villa Hills, KYJune 9, 2018
Filthy environment, bully culture, back stabbing which completely destroys any chance of teamwork. They say they are on the positive path, but that is bull. Total embarrassment to even say I work here. I found employment with a company that has their focus on what they are supposed to be doing. Properly trained, competent staffing that shows up is one serious area this place needs to work on. No training at all, not good.
Pros
Pretty grounds
Cons
Lack of training, dont care attitude, lack of communication
Clean place to work
STNA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Villa Hills, KYMay 17, 2018
Management need a little help but their always short on the floor and they have a good pay it’s too many residents on the same floor to work short even on nights
New leadership is exceptional
Director of Mission Integration (Current Employee) –  Villa Hills, KYApril 2, 2018
Striving to return to exceptional care.
Turn over is tough, however, that is throughout all of healthcare. There are a core group of team members who will go the distance for the residents - they will make sure the best is offered.
productive
Strong leader (Former Employee) –  Villa Hills, KY 41017October 19, 2017
poor management and poor workers. did not treat everyone fairly. management was rude to co workers. some workers would sit around and not do anything and expect others to do there work.
Beautiful place, great potential, person centered care does not work, need better nursing management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Villa Hills, KYSeptember 29, 2017
Beautiful place, great for the residents, a lot of activities, fun and clean. Need better nursing managers, need staff that understands dementia better to work on the memory care unit.
Pros
beautiful place to work
Cons
not enough staff
it's very placement to help the residents.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Villa Hills, KYSeptember 29, 2017
i used care for residents and their family members, i really love to do my job as a nursing assistant helping the nurses with the workload every day role. and helping family members with the loves one.
An unresponsible and disrespectful group
State Tested Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Villa Hills, KYAugust 6, 2017
My first day of work there was a physical fight amongst the housekeepers because they were all down each others necks to see who cleaned the best or did more than the others. I did NOT get adequate training and was ridiculed by the nurses and CNAs about how poorly I worked. Amongst that 2 residents were badly injured that could have been prevented. Also was not trained to clock in or document until my last week of working there when I put my two weeks in. Due to that I was not paid accurately and instead of $100 I got $50 and instead of $300 I got $100.
Cons
Too much to do so no breaks, coworkers are mean, they dont pay you what you earned
Nice place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAAugust 6, 2017
Needs improvement on team work but overall it's a nice place to work . I love the people I work with and I love my residents and I enjoy doing what I do for them and it makes me happy that I'm the reason behind their smile every morning
I loved this place
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Villa Hills, KYMay 4, 2017
I absolutely loved this job .the elderly people made me feel like i was home taking care of them was my number one concern ,management was the reason i left i felt as if they only cared about money witch is understandable becuase its a business but im a person with a heart and was going over and beyond for those people..
Pros
Great food, great work place
Cons
Not enough time spent on the older people
Productive fun work place !
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Villa Hills, KYMarch 12, 2017
Under new management -responsive management team to both staff nurses, CNA, and therapy team. Felt like a valued team member. 12 hours shifts with great benefits are a plus. I was promoted internally CNA to staff nurse-unfortunately had to relocate. I will miss many faces!
Pros
New management -good cheap lunches
Cons
N/a
enjoyed taking care of elderly patients
Staff nurse responsible for dispensing medications (Former Employee) –  2344 Amsterdam rd Villa Hills KyMarch 3, 2017
During my time there, the staff was irresponsible. coworkers unwilling to help each other. hard to acquire paid time off. upper management unwilling to assist when and if problem occurred.
Pros
family of patients courteous and polite
Cons
irreresponsible staff
Worst job i ever had
Kitchen Staff/Night Security (Former Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAJanuary 23, 2017
This is a terrible place to work. Staff and management are incompetent and untrustworthy. If you like working with the elderly, there are many better places to apply
Pros
tasks performed are easy
Cons
pay, staff, and management
fun work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAOctober 17, 2016
very busy clean work place motived residents to try and do as much for self as possible. friendly staff and offered 401k and bonuses. hardest part of job was trying to pick up slack for when people called out and let us short staffed.
Productive and fun workplace with a breakroom where everybody is sharing their food.
Housekeeper/Chapel Helper (Current Employee) –  Salinas, CAFebruary 21, 2016
Pressured sometimes because of lot of work in a day but enjoyable because of the activities of the residents like the music entertainments, bingo and more.
Pros
with healthcare
Cons
short breaks
Madonna Manor
LPN (Former Employee) –  Villa Hills, KYFebruary 5, 2016
This was an excellent place for me to start my nursing career. I was concerned because the pay was less than the surrounding areas, but I learned so much, and gained priceless experience from working here, and also the seasoned nurses were so incredible with showing me the ropes and teaching me things. I worked here until I moved out of state for family reasons, it was my first nursing job and I loved it. Of course every place has its flaws, but when I worked there the good far out weighed the bad or irritating.
a wonderful place to work
Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Villa Hills, KYJuly 27, 2015
This is an awesome facility. It is a 124+ bed CCRC facility. The staff and residents are wonderful. This is a company that truly cares about the employees.
Pros
nice cheap lunches
Great Place!
Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  Villa Hills, KYJuly 11, 2015
Great place! Great people! PTO is very nice! Good benefits. This place is growing and changing fast. Most hours working in a day are around 10 but being home by 9 is the best part of this job if you have a family.
Pros
Great hours!
Cons
They won't pay cooks a better wage so its hard to have a great staff.
unorgainized
STna (Current Employee) –  Villa Hills, KYMay 28, 2015
Its always short staff...They do not appreciate their employees. No help always short. Huge turn over. DON was terrible and didn't know nothing
Pros
good working ppl
Cons
unorgainized