MADONNA MANOR

MADONNA MANOR Culture reviews

United States44 reviews
I really enjoyed working for this company. They are extremely kind and empathetic of any situation that might be looked over by other employers. The unit I worked at was all about the team work, they were great at communicating and teaching.
● Overall
Very well run, friendly, clean facility, on going education. Excellent leadership.
Employees display a strong commitment to residents and team members. Opportunities for advancement. Provide work incentives and rewards for work performance and commitment. Good communication and teamwork.
Very pleasant, nice place to work and meet new people and create awesome relationships. The environment was also nice. Co workers are very hands on and helpful.
Started my career there, once company was bought out by CHI things went downhill fast, they lowered our time off accrual rate and lowered raises, benefits are terrible, Management is an experienced and mostly non existence company culture Is only concerned about turning a profit for the current quarter and not the long term success of the organization. Staff to patient ratio is dangerously low.
Filthy environment, bully culture, back stabbing which completely destroys any chance of teamwork. They say they are on the positive path, but that is bull. Total embarrassment to even say I work here. I found employment with a company that has their focus on what they are supposed to be doing. Properly trained, competent staffing that shows up is one serious area this place needs to work on. No training at all, not good.
Pros
Pretty grounds
Cons
Lack of training, dont care attitude, lack of communication
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Striving to return to exceptional care.
Turn over is tough, however, that is throughout all of healthcare.
There are a core group of team members who will go the distance for the residents - they will make sure the best is offered.
Needs improvement on team work but overall it's a nice place to work . I love the people I work with and I love my residents and I enjoy doing what I do for them and it makes me happy that I'm the reason behind their smile every morning
Under new management -responsive management team to both staff nurses, CNA, and therapy team. Felt like a valued team member. 12 hours shifts with great benefits are a plus. I was promoted internally CNA to staff nurse-unfortunately had to relocate. I will miss many faces!
Pros
New management -good cheap lunches
Cons
N/a
very busy clean work place motived residents to try and do as much for self as possible. friendly staff and offered 401k and bonuses. hardest part of job was trying to pick up slack for when people called out and let us short staffed.
Great place! Great people! PTO is very nice! Good benefits. This place is growing and changing fast. Most hours working in a day are around 10 but being home by 9 is the best part of this job if you have a family.
Pros
Great hours!
Cons
They won't pay cooks a better wage so its hard to have a great staff.
Great Place To Work. You do have to pay for your lunch unfortunately. Great team environment and state of the art facility and equipment.
On a typical day of work I am on the same hallway with the same residents. We are usually short staffed which results in the aides not getting all of our breaks and working straight from 3-11. The co-workers I have are great people. We have issues just like any other company but it seems like ours never stop. The hardest part of my job is trying to get everything done in 8 hours. The most enjoyable part is my residents.