Common benefits at MADONNA MANOR
- 401K Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Add your benefits
Questions about MADONNA MANOR
- What is the most stressful part about working at MADONNA MANOR?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at MADONNA MANOR?One person answered
- What is the nurse to patient ratio? What is the Aide to patient ratio?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at MADONNA MANOR?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at MADONNA MANOR?One person answered
- What is MADONNA MANOR sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at MADONNA MANOR?
- What is around the pay for a Mission Integration and Spiritual Care employee?
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at MADONNA MANOR
- Great job for the summerI would usually work anywhere between 40-60hours/week which was great because I was saving up over the summer in order to pay for school. I learned how to work with others and time management. It was overall a great experience!DIETARY AIDE (Former Employee)North Attleboro, MA - May 13, 2019
- Clean place to workManagement need a little help but their always short on the floor and they have a good pay it’s too many residents on the same floor to work short even on nightsSTNA/CNA (Former Employee)Villa Hills, KY - May 17, 2018
Read more MADONNA MANOR reviews about Pay & Benefits
Jobs at MADONNA MANOR
Take part in our anonymous salary survey
It only takes a minute!