Maestro Personal Assistants Careers and Employment
- Company size51 to 200
What would you say about your employer?
They just want to know how much you know about the job you’re applying for then they give you a vague description and you’re hired.
The questions they asked during my interview was about past customer service experiences and questions relating the situations.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Maestro Personal Assistants