Magellan GPS Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive Workplace
Jr Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Dimas, CAMarch 23, 2018
As part of a cooporation, you gain a lot of insight on a lot of projects. We produce and handle a lot of SW products and develop solutions for B2B Navigations.
Fun place to work
Department Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 16, 2018
People there are great, fun place to work ,
If you want to travel and learn more
Managers there are very nice and willing to teach so you can learn the trade.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Work a lot of hours with no days off
Small work group
Systems Engineer, Integration and Test (Current Employee) –  San Dimas, CAApril 17, 2017
Lots of hats worn here. With a small working group, will need to perform lots of different functions. Management a little haphazard, too many cooks in the kitchen.

Global dev. sites prove that your work day is never over.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Coming closed
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 12, 2017
Company. Closed, besides that was great company" made gps unit,left alot of people with no jobs no income with no notice really" hope new president will change this
Very Laid back and good working hours
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CADecember 8, 2014
The job was very easy to do. Our co-workers were very easy to work with and get along with. We were able to make our own hours pretty much which allowed for us to put in lots of overtime and get great checks each paid period. There was not much pressure at the job site. Our management was always easy to talk to. There was lots of support from Management as well as co-workers.
Pros
Schedule, work environment was good
Cons
We never got hired on, was always a temporary position.
Fun Place to Work
Marketing Internship (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 26, 2014
I learned a lot and it was a perfect summer internship. The hardest part of the job was communicating with the people above me. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with. They were lovely. I learned how a company operated. It was my first big company I worked for. It really opened my eyes to the inside of a business.
Productive and good repor among fellow employees
Order Management / CSR (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CANovember 25, 2013
I enjoyed my job duties managing accounts from beginning to end and the relationships between myself, co-workers, customers and reps. I learned Oracle and proved to be pro-active and a multi-tasker, handling both forward and reverse operations.
Pros
employee functions
Cons
no health benefits

Want to know more about Magellan GPS?

Ask a question