Magellan Health Services Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 288 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOKenneth J. Fasola
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
What would you say about your employer?
Was mostly told about the position and skills necessary to be successful.
I don't recall. I worked there for 11+ years and have been gone since 2016. I do know they didn't ask those trick questions that are in all the HR books today. They let my work history speak for itself.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Magellan Health Services?Published on May 24, 2021
- Magellan Health Services