Magenta LLC Employee Reviews

Poor place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lockport, ILNovember 27, 2017
Very stressful environment to work for a plethora of reasons. Poor management who act more as bullies than managers, low pay, the fact that you can't go anywhere their cameras aren't watching, and even your coworkers who you should feel comfortable around are cutthroat. Let's go down the list;

Management: Some of the poorest management I have ever seen in my life. I've worked for telemarketing companies, dock jobs, and office jobs... never until I started working here have I seen such a team of unprofessional bullies called managers. The lady who runs the night shift is nothing more than an egotistical bully who does whatever she wants to sabotage people who she feels is a challenge to her. She literally cares NOTHING about her staff. She talks to them like animals and treats them even worse. It's not surprising that she's this way though when you meet her bosses, who are even worse than she is.

Job Security: Flat out, it doesn't exist. The employees are on pins and needles, and nervous all the time to the point of they even refuse to fully train you because they feel you may take their "spot". I've never seen anything like it for such a low paying job.

Pay: $11.50 an hour, and NO raise until a full year, which I heard is only a dollar more. For the stress placed on you by management, to the idea that you can't even take a break unless it's where their cameras can watch your every move, this pay is an absolute joke.

When I worked here, I was in dire need of a job to stay current with my bills after losing my job of 11 years. For that, I am grateful that this position
  more... was given to me through a temp agency, but I left as soon as I found a better environment to work in. Unless you're in the same situation as I was, don't bother with this place.  less
Pros
Works through a temp agency that allows you to work immediately
Cons
Everything else
magenta llc
Building maintenance & Custodian (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 24, 2017
great job opportunity along with great management team. it was a poor shame the company shut down and relocated. it was quick paced and very professional.
Pros
great all around culture
Cons
company closed and relocated
A terrible place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 31, 2015
I didn't like working for this place because the supervisors were very nasty to the employees and job safety was a big issue.
Productive and friendly environment
Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 22, 2013
Busy work place with lots of energy; as a lead I will start my shift by placing the operators to their assigned work station .then I will come around each work station to see if the paper work has been completed by the previous shift. After I do my walk around I will collect shots from the assembly department and do my dimension testing and verify with quality control if everything is up to specification to continue running production. As the day goes by operator will call for me to repair minor issues with the machines is something is not right. I will trouble shot the problem then repair it to best of my ability.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
management