Magic One Employee Reviews

Do not apply
Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 22, 2019
Facts: Expect poor training, no procedures, micro management, weak compensation, more job duties than one can handle, unorganized in all areas, poor communication, lack of accountability, unnecessary “inspiring” speeches, long lectures on how things run (repeatedly), and high turnover in and outside of the office.

If I had known the above, I would never have accepted the position.
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Too many.
magic
painter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 3, 2018
working with magic one was a good experience to get my foot in the door so I would be able to continue to do what I love to do but it lasted a very short time.
Administrative Manager (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAAugust 10, 2017
Focused on vacation home management and vacation rental, this is a well structured and organized company with marketing strategy. Concerned about employees wellbeing.
Growing company, great group of owners
HR/RECRUITING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 17, 2016
This was a fun position. I enjoyed the diversity of the team. There were multiple owners which sometimes caused some confusion. Although, it was definitely in a growth mode which is to be expected. Great group of people.
This is a pyramid sceam..
Interior Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 25, 2016
People stay away this company does not care or do they even give a care about you or anyone all they care about is there money . They don't pay well it all commission so if no sales experience you have no chance to succeed. They only pay you after you billed over six thousand in sales and service and it's only commission of 30% . So if you have money already you can take a hit . Me and my family lost everything because of this company not complying to the contract they make you sign to work for them. Also you have to pay for your gas with no rembersment . Last if you want another job while employed by them you have to get permission from them first. No rights to do what you need to do in this economy.
Pros
None they suck
Cons
All of what they stand for
Great place to work and gain experience
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 18, 2016
Magic One has been an incredible company to work for. I have been able to gain experience in marketing and retail that I would not be able to receive anywhere else. The partners always make themselves available to talk and work with employees on a one-on-one basis which is unheard of in most big companies. I am able to be independent and get my job done without someone hovering over me at all times- they trust their employee's expertise.
Pros
great management, reasonable hours, trust in employees, comfortable and friendly environment
Great for self motivated individuals.
Alloy Wheel and Interior reconditioning technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 30, 2015
Magic One was a great company to work for in the aspect that you have a lot of freedom on the job and are able to structure your work day on your own and have great earning potential as long as you're willing to put in to effort and hours.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, great earning potential
Cons
Poor management system