Magness Oil Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain Home, ARJanuary 23, 2018
This is the kind of company that likes you to be flexible and available to meet their ever changing needs. It can be very exciting and rewarding but it can interfere if you have other responsibilities at home.
Temporary
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Gassville, ARNovember 14, 2017
The Magness Company buys and leases out properties. Most of the upper Management is replaced when a store gets leased. Every now and then the lessee will keep the current staff, but mostly they like to bring in their own people, especially for management positions. If the lessee decides they don't need/want you, you are not guaranteed employment will continue with Magness. If your lucky enough to work in the main office or have a job skill that is useful to them, you may get called back or have more job security.
Pros
Regualr pay raises
Cons
no job security
local
gas transporter (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARAugust 10, 2017
It was a good company, management was out of the area. Eary morning and late nights. Need experience with customer service on a daily basis and communicate with dispatch when work was slow.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 12, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of loading and unloading fuel. I learned time management, and team work as an employee. I got along well with my coworkers.
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
short breaks
excellent
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Mountain Home, ARAugust 27, 2016
Great place. Great people. Started out not knowing anything about 18 wheelers and they taught me the tools I need to start a career. I can not stress enough how much they helped and taught me to work towards a better future for me and my family.
Pros
on job training
no comment
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Gassville, ARAugust 14, 2014
better not say anything, their reputation in the community speaks for it self. Not so good
Pros
na
Cons
na