Magnolia House Employee Review

View all Magnolia House reviews

Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Natchez, MSOctober 25, 2013
From the time I clock in at work which is 7a.m. I was busy with my residents. I have learned so much working for the Magnolia House as far as patience, better understanding in taking care of the elderly. Management was okay my co-workers was easy to get along with we worked as a team. The hardest part of job was having one of your residents to die because you get so attached to them. I really enjoyed taking care of the residents and visiting with them when time allowed me to.
Pros
Getting to know the residents and family members as well as working with co-workers.
Cons
The pay.

Other Magnolia House Employee Reviews

Competitive program diverse for women and children
Monitor (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAJune 10, 2019
Magnolia is a great place for women with mental health and or drug abuse issues to obtain treatment work on parenting skills and also be reunited with there children.
It was a challenging job that taught me patience and responsibility.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Tellico Plains, TNApril 5, 2019
A typical day at this job would be me going in and starting off checking on the patients. I, then would help whoever needed help bathing. After this I would cook their meal. I, then would put new sheets on the patients' beds. After this I would feed them snacks and turn a show or movie on for them to enjoy.
Pros
Interaction, gaining positive skills, met new people with special disabilities and how to care for them
Cons
Very disorganized, no healthcare benefits, underpaid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Magnolia House. Our community is ready to answer.