Magnolia Market

Magnolia Market Employee Reviews

Magnolia Market has a great atmosphere and is an environment that fosters leadership and personal development. The company feels like a family, but also respects the importance of your family at home.
There is huge favoritism within the company.If management decides they don’t like you for any reason at all they make your time there a living h ell.They say they’re a growth centered company but I know people there who have been 2-3 years past up on a promotion every single time for some new hire who had been there barely 3 months.
Pros
Discount on some products (not all)
Cons
No opportunities to move up in the company
There’s an old saying I live by with this company... If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Waco is centered around this “amazing” company but it’s all for show (and money of course). They don’t care about your well-being, goals on the team, or even moving you up the ladder. They will have you doing management positions and won’t compensate the pay or title, so you end up working overload. There’s been multiple cases of people not getting paid their raises and HR does nothing to fix it. It’s just a very messy place when it comes to their business structure... 10/10 don’t recommend. Don’t waste your time working here just to see what all the hype is about because I guarantee you’ll be miserable in the long run.
Pros
Good music to work to.
Cons
No raises, no opportunity to move through the company (unless you have money), working in bad weather conditions, AWFUL management
Very good place to work for. They pay was not that good but I was okay with it because the people and management were great! My best experience working there was meeting Chip in person!
Pros
Great place to work for!
Cons
Very little pay
Logre varias certificaciones en forklifts y aprendi a manejar camion liviano.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Magnolia is very family oriented. -work together as a team -learn new things each and everyday -communication with the company always hearing the employers voices and where the company is leading
Liked the job but wasnt making enough to cover what i needed. The job was fun i liked seeing the customers come in and greeting them with a smile. But the management needed some work.
They treat you like you are part of their family. They care about you and for you and it’s hard to find employers that do that. They are fun and easy going, compassionate and understanding.
Fun place to work at. Managers care about well being of their employees and guests. The atmosphere is positive and it is easy to get up and want to go to work.
Magnolia is exciting and inspiring. Chip and Jo are very generous and kind. The company is exploding with opportunities and new adventures. Never a dull moment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Magnolia Market?
Making sure the inventory was correct, and that we always had plenty of product in our stores. Learned how to manage my time, people, and certain events. The culture was extremely uplifting when it came to everyone working together. The most enjoyable part of the job would definitely be the individuals I had the privilege of working with.
Working at Magnolia Market has been amazing. Every one of the employees are easy to get along with and are very nice. Management is encouraging of development, both professionally and personally.
Pros
You get to meet a lot of people from all over the world, always busy.
Never have downtime. On your feet all day. Workplace culture is very christian centered but some of the employees can be very two faced. Have alot of unnecessary morning meetings to get you hyped for the day.
Pros
frequent breaks
Cons
never any downtime
I was in charge of the inventory of the entire store, and making sure we always had plenty of product ordered. Also, running team meeting of over 100 employees to assure we were all giving the best service to our customers. Having said that it really was a team effort with all of the managers to make sure the every day operations of the entire store went smoothly. As a manager I had the privilege of working with some amazing people who made the work environment fun, even in some extremely stressful days.
I absolutely loved working at Magnolia but I did not enjoy spending so much time outside. Plus the larger part of the Market is not heated or airconditioned so it can be very hot or cold depending on the weather. The management is wonderful. Their entire focus in on making the Market a positive environment for the employees. Employees are encouraged to discuss issues with the person/people involved and to refrain from gossip or background conversation. I learned so much about how a workplace can be productive and pleasant. Giving fellow employees grace and always thinking in a positive way about each person is stressed. It takes the negative aspects of many jobs out of the equation. Every hour you are moved to a new area. Most are outside or in the elements. The supervisors try very hard to make this as pleasant as possible by providing water and giving breaks, but it is still very hot or cold, depending.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Working in the outdoors during hot and cold, wet wether.
Working at Magnolia requires you to be in crowds full of people for multiple consecutive hours. The environment is very fast-paced and really fun to work in. The job itself requires you to multitask majority of the time.
When I was working with Magnolia Market it was a ton of fun! Magnolia helped me understand product placement, and learn the supply chain that is involved with running a top-tier business.
Pros
Discounts.
Cons
Always a ton of customers.
Love it! It’s amazing experience and opportunity! It’s like being part of a family and not just any other job. Some days are definitely challenging, but I’m a good way.
Pros
Give-a-ways, contests
Cons
Hot, crowded
Loved working for their amazing team, it's a newer company so lots of changes happen weekly but the associates and the team make it worth it! Magnolia cares about it's employees
Loved my time there. It was job filled with long hours and hard work but very fulfilling and rewarding experience. Especially enjoyed my coworkers who are still my friends to this day!
Pros
Free food, great people
Cons
8-12 hour days guaranteed
One of the most sought after places to work in the country, Magnolia is the place to be a part of a fast-moving company with so much potential. It has a positive work environment, work-life balance, and family atmosphere.
  1. Employee Reviews