MAGNOLIA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

MAGNOLIA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER Reviews: Working at MAGNOLIA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

United States23 reviews

MAGNOLIA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Nurses were heard by the physicians

Work was busy and often required having 3 patients which was always too much. I did not like being pulled to other floors when the census was low. Initially the culture was poor, but people left and the culture became good, however, nurses did not always share information concerning difficult patient care.

Team oriented and a fun place to work

I've worked at many facilities and always come back to this one as my favorite. All jobs have their quirks and issues, but here I feel like those are manageable and not as strenuous as other places I've worked. I truly feel like family here and I have a constant support group. I feel that administration makes us, our facility, and our community their top priority. I know that I'm not just another number, I'm treated as a person and individual.

Pros

Fun work environment

Cons

Arkansas pay scale is low

good work environment

Enjoy working here. Administration is fair. Employees are knowledgeable in their work. Nice facility with up to date equipment. Best, and often mot difficult, part of working here is dealing with the public.

Lower level support treated like slave labor

EVS and others are treated like servents. If you work at the place and are not in a medical field your seen and treated as almost less than human. Only the mistakes are noticed. Nothing you do is ever noticed. No appreciation for the work preformed is commented on. Support people are always busy, while other staff are allowed to sit and do nothing. At times it was like a big party in the nurses stations. I have seen nurses working the night shift bring there children and keep them at work with them the whole shift.

Safe and positive nursing culture

Great nursing staff that supports one another and works as a team. The nurses work together to benefit the patients and maintain a safe working environment across the health care team.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

This is a great place to work. The people are amazing. The work hours and pay are great. The benefits are great. Would definitely recommend working here to anyone.

Great Experience

Great work environment. Staff cares about patients. Employees are good at what they do. Every department was happy to teach me about what they do every day.

Wonderful Place to Work

Magnolia Regional Medical Center was an excellent place to work. I loved working with the people and learning new experiences everyday. There was never a dull moment there. It was extremely fast paced and stressfull at times but if I had the opportunity to work there again I would.

Fantastic place to woek

Fantastic place to work. I can truly say I have enjoyed every minute here. The coworkers are fantastic and the culture of the hospital is absolutely amazing

Different Time/Same Place

I worked there quite a few years ago, but the morale and standards haven't changed much for this hospital. I still hear many negative things despite having a newer cleaner facility.

Pros

Some people are friendly

Cons

Medical professionals who don't care.

Many issues with leadership and administration

There are too many issues to discuss on here. The employees are not well support. The doctors are disrespected by administration and staff alike. I do not reccommend it.

Official response from MAGNOLIA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

August 8, 2018
Thank you for the feedback, but I believe this is for the MRMC in Mississippi :)

loved my patients.

Loved working here, however hospital drama, is hospital drama. Its a great hospital however some coworkers were not the best at all. I wish i would have had a better experience working there..

Official response from MAGNOLIA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

August 8, 2018
Thank you for the comment, but I believe this is for the MRMC in Mississippi :)

My first serious job. Great then.

A new company took over Dietary and I'm not very sure how this company operates now, I do know that there are still some really great people who work here.

Pros

Unknown

Cons

Unknown

Productive workplace with good people

I enjoy my job a lot. It makes you feel good knowing that I play a key role in to well being of the hospital's patients. I also enjoy the people I work with. They are always there if you have a question or need help with something.

Good learning environment

The 12 hour shifts were long and tiresome. Hardest part of the job was verifying most orders and delegation. A lot of confusion as to who does what job.

Productive Workplace

Productive workplace that provides quality care. I learned a lot about customer/patient satisfaction while working here, and also that their is such thing as proper phone etiquette with any job. I became familiar with more computer programs, and my keying increased greatly.

Pros

Great benenfits

Cons

When I was there the turn over rate was outrageous

Fun and enjoyable place to work

I worked as a LPN and RN for this company, I worked in ICU, ER, L&D, nursery and Med-Surg, learned a lot of different things to futher my career goals.

Contract Management

I got tired of the empty promises on salary increase after 90 days, after 5 months promises were nothing but empty promises.

A culuture of service excellence

I have enjoyed working at MRMC for nearly 20 years and would truly miss the family I have developed there. However, at this stage in my life I would like to further my skill set and learn new things. MRMC is a friendly place to work and offers opportunities for advancement to those who would like to advance. As house supervisor I wear many hats and enjoy the fast pace and ever changing experience. You never know what might happen on night shift.

Pros

Management that mentors effectively.

Cons

Arkansas pay scale is not the best.

Supportive management and great co-workers

MRMC is a fantastic rural facility with a great management team and hardworking staff. It is a great hospital for a new nurse to really hone her basic skills with friendly and understanding nurse mentors there to help guide this process.

Graveyards

Loved the graveyard shift. All the staff was very friendly, and I also learned a ton of medical information from the Doctors, and Nurses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAGNOLIA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

MAGNOLIA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER Reviews by Location

• MAGNOLIA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?